Not bad for a quick over night stay. It is old and needs some work. The positive is that there is free wifi and tasty free coffee in the lobby. Since its older the structure of the building is better and the walls are not as thin as the new hotels, so we never had issues with noise or neighbors. Oh, and they have an easy swipe key entry for room, very modern for this place. Location is good for site seeing, etc.
The negative is that the bathroom is small and needs revamping but has good water pressure. The beds were not comfortable. The tv is old and the picture is not clear, it's an old tube tv. No flat screens here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Williamsburg Hotel Historic District is located just steps away from where it all began. The hotel is within walking distance of Colonial Williamsburg; two miles to Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA; only minutes to Jamestown and other area attractions. The College of William and Mary is less than two miles. Williamsburg Premium Outlet is less than five miles. Whether visiting the colonial capital for sightseeing, golfing, or shopping, the Williamsburg Hotel Historic District is the perfect choice for your accommodations. Guest rooms have coffee makers, spacious work desks, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail, cable television and include free local calls. Select rooms also have microwaves and refrigerators. Guest amenities include an indoor heated pool, hot tub, exercise facility, free wireless high-speed Internet, free parking, free coffee, free daily newspaper and onsite security. We are pet-friendly and a non-smoking hotel. Daddyo's is our full-service restaurant and lounge. In addition, we have 3000 square feet of flexible meeting/banquet facilities and a dedicated catering staff to ensure your meeting or banquet is destined to make history! Just choose from one of our pre-planned meeting or banquet packages and we will take care of all the details! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Historic District
- Clarion Hotel Williamsburg
- Sheraton Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Four Points
- Williamsburg Sheraton
- Four Points Williamsburg