All reviewscracker barrelgolden corralwafflesroom was cleancolonial williamsburgindoor poolfront desk staffbudget hotelcontinental breakfastlight sleeperthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfastcomfort innclose to busch gardensup to datecoffee maker
Reviewed August 27, 2010

After a horrible experience at a Choice hotel in Wilmington DE the second night of our road trip I was ready to cancel our reservation for our sixth night, a stay at this Sleep Inn. I'm glad I didn't as it exceeded our expectations.
There's nothing fancy about this place but we felt like we got much more bang for our buck than many of our other stops. First off, Catina at the front desk is a sweetheart, give the woman a raise! A deluxe continental breakfast is included, a savings of about $20, I figure. The pool was warm and relaxing, free use of the lobby computer allowed me to check Colonial Williamsburg information, the bed was comfortable,parking was steps outside the door, and the guest laundry came in very handy and was quite reasonably priced. Good location in the historic district and a five minute ride to the Yankee Candle shop (thanks, Catina!). Plus, how can you go wrong with a Golden Corral restaurant in the adjoining parking lot?

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank frostbird
Reviewed August 18, 2010

dirty room, rug, bathroom ,toilet, finger nail clippings on the floor next to AC, nasty linens with stained and holes in them. sheet was never changed just flipped over. food in refrigerator from previous guest. requested and changed bed linens and clean the tiolet myself. Friendly staff, though. had 3 small kids, didn't want to change room, so i clean it myself.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2010

We got a great price for our double bed room $75.00. It was quite small for regular hotel standards. We had stained furniture which they were not able to replace. The pool had too much chlorine in it. One of the oldest TV's I have ever seen and picture quality was poor. Lots of noise from upstairs. Recommend due to price only

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah8714
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Great staff, very friendly front desk. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Pool was warm (indoor) and clean and the kids loved it. Breakfast was basic: hard-boiled eggs, muffins and cinnamon rolls, cereal, oatmeal and GREAT fresh make-your-own waffles - but for us it was perfect and saved me a bunch of time and money before going out for the day. For the price this place was an incredible value and I will DEFINITELY be back.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank diverjs
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Overall this isn't a bad hotel at all. Busch Gardens is our favorite park and we have stayed here several times over the last few years. But the last time we were there it was noticeably warm at the checkout desk. I didn't pay it much attention until I got upstairs to our floor. The moment the elevator opened the heat hit you like from an oven. We went to the room turned the air conditioning on wide open and immediately left for dinner. When we returned our room was nice and comfortable. But the next morning we noticed all of the hallways and common areas were uncomfortably warm.

Other than that our stay was fine and feel like we got a reasonable room at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple