All reviewscracker barrelgolden corralwafflesroom was cleancolonial williamsburgindoor poolfront desk staffbudget hotelcontinental breakfastlight sleeperthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfastcomfort innclose to busch gardensshort driveup to date
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great location to everything (i.e., Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Garden, other attractions and restaurants). Breakfast selection was nice and would definitely stay here again. Check-in and out was quick.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I was very pleased with our stay here. We received great service from the time we arrived until the time we checked out. When we checked in the Desk Clerk was very pleasant and well mannered. The rooms way beyond my expectations and there Breakfast had a lot of choices which was good cause my son is very picky. I usually stay with Comfort Inns first time trying Sleep Inn but I was very Satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MsDaniC
Reviewed January 1, 2014

You can't beat the combination of location and price. This hotel is 5 minutes from Colonial Willamsburg and 10 minutes from Busch Gardens. There are tons of hotels in the area, but this was the least expensive and still decent option. The free breakfast is pretty standard, but hey it's free. The breakfast room was too crowded though. The hotel was clean and the furniture, TV, and bedding were relatively new. My only complaint is that the beds were not the most comfortable. However, overall I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend this hotel for the convenient location, affordability, and value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank meowlise
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Am a native of Williamsburg, now living in FL, and go back home every December. Stayed my last night of my trip at this motel.....have stayed there many times before. For the price, I have no complaints......all we basically need is a clean bathroom and clean bed. Will continue to stay at this motel on future trips. Not the Waldorf, not even close, but good quality for the money I paid!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vsp1524
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This review will be short and sweet. We are budget-conscious travelers and have stayed in many Sleep Inns. We have never been disappointed and have returned to every one that we stayed in. This one is no exception. The property was clean and well-maintained, the breakfast assortment a bit more varied than usual and the service was friendly. The Internet worked fine and the price was definitely right. :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family