$135
Country Inn
$143
$124
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$99
HIExpress.com
$109
Hampton.com
$131
Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Pool
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$196
$189
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Agoda.com
$129
$110
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelgolden corralwafflesroom was cleancolonial williamsburgindoor poolfront desk staffcontinental breakfastlight sleeperthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfastcomfort innclose to busch gardensup to datecoffee makerrichmond road
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I spent several days this past August at this hotel,while on business. We found the room,and all of the facilities,including the pool and breakfast area clean and extremely user friendly. Peter and all his staff r of the highest quality of professionalism. We r returning to Williamsburg,soon,and will definately stay at the Sleep Inn,on the Bypass.

Room Tip: the room with a king bed close to the elevator on the third floor is what we prefer.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It is about 2 miles to Colonial Williamsburg and about 8-9 miles to Busch Gardens from this property. We were not in the rooms much except to sleep and shower but they are average Sleep Inn rooms with comfy beds. They were doing some remodeling on the first floor already so that will be nice as the rooms were a little bit dated but still very clean and cozy and the indoor pool area was nice with the fitness center just off to the side of it. We will most likely stay here again next time we are in Williamsburg.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

they are updating the hotel so maybe this will change some things. First, the indoor 'heated' pool was cold. Our room was clean but needs some touching up - the pocket to the door to the bathroom was hard to close for an adult, for kids almost impossible. The cover to the air conditioner unit was busted up, and the roll away bed was pretty shabby but only $10 a night. On the plus side, it was quiet, convenient to restaurants, and breakfast was free.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tommy8244
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We just arrived home from a trip to water country and we chose this hotel because of location, price, pool, and as silly as it sounds the breakfast. When we travel we look for hotels that have a decent breakfast.. we have 2 boys (9 and 11) so it saves us a HUGE amount of money to eat breakfast at the hotel.
The front staff was very friendly, kids loved pool, room was perfect even had a fridge and microwave. The bathroom door was one that actually slides into wall and kids thought that was so neat. As I said earlier, good breakfast (cereal, eggs, waffles, muffins, yogurt etc)..
Few small complaints.. coffee maker in room was kinda crappy didnt work correctly, 2 dryers in laundry room only ond worked and other one didnt dry correctly.. but besides that no other complaints. This is a perfect hotel for families.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank waterparks4us
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Tonight I called the hotel because my wife sprained her ankle severely yesterday and we knew we weren't going to be able to visit Williamsburg and do all the walking required in the historic area. I checked my email reservation and it said I was past the cancellation deadline. I called the hotel directly and spoke to Katina at the desk. She was so understanding of our circumstances and cancelled the reservation even without a penalty. That is real professionalism and I promised Katina our next Williamsburg visit will definitely be at the Sleep Inn. I look forward to seeing this hotel and if the rest of the staff is like Katina I'm sure we will have a great stay. Thanks Katina.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family