“Will definitely be back.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #40 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed July 11, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank LaToya D
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I are sitting in the hotel room while writing this review. We are staying two nights while visiting Busch Gardens. The check in process was very quick (had our room information waiting for us at check in). Rooms are simple, but CLEAN and smell clean! We travel often and would stay at this hotel again. The staff is friendly and breakfast is good. If you are skeptical about reviews (like me), I would recommend staying at this facility. The pictures posted by other travelers are a good replication of what the rooms look like. Hope this is helpful.

3  Thank Mike R
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After reading the reviews about this hotel online, I was 100% confident that this hotel would meet our expectations. I am not a neat freak, but MUST have a CLEAN room. This hotel is old and in need of repair. There was wall paper hanging from the walls, the air condition vents were rusted and leaking, the carpet was a dull dirty green, their were red stains on our comforter, hair on our sheets, and the room smelled like a basement. I thought that because this hotel was a CHOICE hotel, that it would meet a certain standard of cleanliness. I was wrong. We were told on the phone that we would be getting a King bedroom suite, with a hot tub for $110 a night. When they found out that my fiance was military, they offerred the room at $90 a night. When we arrived and saw the room, we both decided that if this hotel was being offerred at $30. a night (like the Motel 6 that my parents stayed out in Newport News), then we would have been satisfied. But for the amount they were charging, the conditions of the room did not meet our expectations. We left& moved down the street to a Quality Inn. I asked the manager at the Quality Inn if the Sleep Inn that we had just left was actually a choice hotel. The manager discreetly said yes, but that the Sleep Inn that we moved from was under "different management." We were happier with our stay at the Quality Inn on the same road (Bypass Road). You could tell that the hotel was older, but the room was CLEAN. The sheets were not dingy, the carpet was clean and not tattered, it was worth the price we paid. I didn't feel like a bug would crawl out any minute like I did at the Sleep Inn on Bypass Road.

Room Tip: If you like a clean room, I wouldn't stay in this hotel. Or please, ask to see a room before you...
2  Thank Kindlycoated
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Reasonable rate, clean, up-to-date. Excellent check-in and out. Everything they say about the place is truly how it is. Will stay here again.

1  Thank Floridasunshine_11
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Nice helpful staff. Nice clean hotel in historic Williamsburg. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The staff was very kind and accomidating. The rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Even the sheets were a good and comfortable quality. The continental breakfast was above most I ever had. Items were constantly filled and area was cleaned up as soon as someone left a table. Such kind and effecient staff. Looking forward to staying here again in the fall. Thank you Peter for you excellence.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The front dest was very helpful and nice , the room was very clean ,cleanest one we as a family have stayed at in a very long time. Loved the breakfast very good choices for breakfast. The best part for us no pets allowed!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family