$100
  • Pool
$64
$58
$86
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$72
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$108
$99
$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewscracker barrelgolden corralwafflesroom was cleancolonial williamsburgindoor poolfront desk staffcontinental breakfastlight sleeperthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfastcomfort innclose to busch gardensup to datecoffee makerrichmond road
Reviewed May 15, 2012

They had cockroaches as big as my thumb. There was also a greasy film on the floor in the bathroom. Also it's been over the 7-10 business days they said it would take to refund my money and I still haven't gotten it back. DON'T STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here! They have roaches!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen A
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in May, 2012. We asked for room for early arrival and our room was ready. Also we wanted a room on the 3rd floor near the elevator. Our room was everything we asked for. Also had a small microwave and fridge in it. We always stay at Sleep Inn in Williamsburg and are always treated very well.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is better because you don't have the foot traffic noise from overhead.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My family has stayed at this hotel many times without incident. For the money, it was decent accommodations. We had a couple of nights booked for Spring Break 2012. Due to my father being given just weeks to live, I went online to cancel the reservation 2 weeks prior to our scheduled stay. My father did indeed pass away on April 1st. To my dismay...last week I noticed my card was charged for one nights stay at the hotel. I called the hotel, explained the situation, expecting that the manager would understand and refund the $67. I have to say I was quite taken back when he said there was "nothing he could do". They had held the room for us and could not refund the room rate becuase it would cut in to his profit. I might add that he stated the hotel was 100% booked because it was Spring Break - so I'm certain that my $67 would not send the hotel into bankruptcy.

It amazes me that some people are so comumed with money, that all human compassion goes out the window. Needless to say, we will be finding other logding the next time we are in Williamsburg.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sing4Hm
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had made a reservation through choice hotel anmighty did not read the reservation correctly sowe ended up not having a crib for our baby... After about almost hour and half the front desk made me(a guest) drive to another hotel 5 miles away to pick up the crib.... I was pissed.. So when I came back i asked to check out because we are not happasana he said because we have been in the room for couple of hours already, he has no time to clean the room and re sell it because he was by himself so he said we have to stay one night and then check out... Which we did because moving around with a baby is not so easy.. But hold your nose when walking into the room... They smell like the public bathroom.. You know when they try to kill the smell with the cleaning chemicals? Gave me a headache... So the following morning we checked out and checked-in to a different hotel in the area and they had the nerve to call that hotel and accuse of them of stealing their customer(us)... First of all you do not let the customer to pick up the crib from a different location because they made the mistakes... If you are short handed call the manager to pick it up!!! Nice way of running the hotel!!! I will never ever stay here ever again!!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Hjljhp
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Sleep Inn on Bypass Road - April 3-5 2012. We arrived early 11 PM and wanted to know if we could check in early (not rooms). Normal check in was at 3 PM. The manager told us to come back about 12 pm our rooms (2) would be ready. We went and ate and came back a litte after 12 noon. One room was ready but not the other. It was not a big problem to us to have to wait a few extra minutes since we arrived early. The manager upgraded one of our rooms at no extra charge, so we coud have adjoining rooms. I thought that was extra nice of him. Although it was not necessary, the maid came by to apologize for not haveing the one of the rooms ready. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, quite, and had plenty of towels. Breakfast was standard ceral, waffles, etc. Able to connect to WiFi in room (3rd floor) All the staff were very pleasant. Great price and great location; resturants, shopping centers, and Williamsburg Historic area. If you are looking for a nice hotel..great location..at a great price I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Although the rooms (2) were near the elevator---no noise, very quite. Did not use room service reason not graded.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family