I stayed at the Waller Mill Inn June 21-23, 2007 with my husband and 10mth old baby. My sister, her husband and 2yr old had a seperate room. The outside of the hotel is being worked on but the inside is really nice. The hotel staff was also VERY nice and helpful. In both rooms they have a fridge and microwave. The room was average size and
very clean. The breakfast was bagels, toast, french toast sticks, 3 kinds of cereal, oatmeal ,muffins and hard boiled eggs. Coffee, tea, orange and apple jiuce was also served. Was decent. The indoor pool was nice but needed to be cleaned. It was next to Uno's Chicago pizza, Hooters, Cracker barrel, Dairy Queen, K-mart, food store and a GREAT restaurant called Mirabellas. EXCELLENT location. Took about 5 minutes to get to busch gardens. We paid $79 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va