Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent housekeeping service, pool, fitness room, and complementary breakfast.Located on a quiet road just off of Rte 60, this inn provides easy access and short drives to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, many restaurants, and Premium Outlets. We wanted a hotel close to the start of the Cap2Cap Ride, and other attractions around Williamsburg, and this was perfect.
We had some minor problems with TV reception in our room, and the manager graciously discounted our rate for the inconvenience. A very nice gesture.
We look forward to returning to Williamsburg, and definitely would stay at this inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va