“Really good lunch”

Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Willilamsburg's favorite scratch bakery and restaurant for 25 years! Now located at 135 Colony Square by the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Serving breakfast and lunch daily 8AM-4PM, 3 PM on Sundays, our bakery counter is open until 6PM Monday-Saturday, 4 PM on Sundays.
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We were close to the Jamestown settlement and stopped in for lunch. The service was quick and staff was friendly. We had tomato basil soup and Brunswick stew with ham biscuits. Very good! My son’s pimento cheese and ham sandwich was very good as well. I am glad we stopped in and will go back.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 13, 2017

My wife and our friend wanted to go to Carrot Tree. So we go there and I had BBQ Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw and Potato salad. I gave my wife my coleslaw because I don't eat it. The Potato Salad could have been cut smaller. My wife and friend had a platter but forgot what they had. Then went to pay for the meal and we decided to get desserts.I got a small chocolate cake which I had later and it was very good and My wife got Banana Pudding and she said it was very good.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I have been coming to the Carrot Tree for years. I always make a point to visit every time I visit Williamsburg. The food is absolutely delicious no matter which meal time you choose. The new larger location closer to Williamsburg on Jamestown Road is fantastic and so much more convenient. The great thing is that you can eat there or take the delicious food with you. You DO NOT want to miss a visit to the Carrot Tree!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

A group of friends went here on a Sunday and had a great Brunch. The service was friendly and professional. The food was very good and we will definitely return, soon. The corned beef hash was my favorite item.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We recently got married on 14-Oct, and decided to use Carrot Tree, as I have had many delicious experiences with their baked goods. Carrot Tree handled everything seamlessly, from the samples right down to the actual order process; they delivered a delicious cake that everyone raved about. It was perfection!!! We opted for 2 layers of their amazing chocolate with raspberry ganache, and 1 layer of their infamous carrot cake - YUM. Pricing was in line with what you would expect for a wedding cake, and the quality is through the roof. They handled delivery to the reception location without issue. Would heartily recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017