“A great time”
Review of Dinosaur Land

Dinosaur Land
More attraction details
Owner description: A special interest site that features a collection of almost life-sized dinosaurs, including a 70-foot octopus!
Sterling, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great time”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Took our 3 & 5 year old granddaughters Friday after Thanksgiving. It was cold but we all had a great time. The girls couldn't get over the size of the creatures, and were making stories about how the dinosaurs got hurt and were the blood came from. They really liked sitting in King Kong's hand. Some of the critters could do well with a face lift.(paint, etc).
We took our kids there many years ago, and it is still fun!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Barbara W

york, pa
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Visited again today and had a great time!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My Great-nephew and I just visited again and we had a great time! He is 5-1/2 and just loved all the dinosaurs. I gave him my camera to use and he had fun going around snapping pics of the dinos so he had them to look at later. It was cold today, but we had so much fun moving around that we didn't really have a problem with the cold. If your kids are into high tech then this isn't the place for them. If you visit, just remember how much fun this type of thing was when you were a kid and have a great time! I took "selfies" with myself and the dinos and had fun. Just enjoy!

Visited November 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My son loved here!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nothing but dinosaurs. But great for kids who like dinos. My son asked to visit again :)
Not too far from Shenandoah national parks. Beautiful driving course.

Bovisio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Must see 60's kitsch, loads of silly fun”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Have been coming here forever. It's a family tradition, a must-do stop after Shenandoah National Park - humanity's horrors after nature's beauties. We love it because it's one of the funniest/funnest places in the world - incredibly cheesy sculptures of dinosaurs, a shark and King Kong in varying states of disrepair. The hairy/feathery one is almost bald and full of holes, and my daughter (who knows about these things) says that many of the dinosaurs portrayed there are outdated and/or totally made up. Make sure to bring a camera or a fully charged cellphone because you'll want to take lots of pictures. Don't forget to buy some of the 45 year old postcards. Only downside - racist sculptures in the shop.

2 Thank averygosh
Baltimore, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Visit to the decade ages”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This past Monday I visited dinosaur land with my niece and we had a blast. We had an amazing time running around looking at the amazing creatures from decades ago. We took hundreds of pictures and we had a amazing time. We will be returning.

1 Thank Charles R

Been to Dinosaur Land? Share your experiences!