Comfort Inn Waynesboro
$189
$115
$107
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtcolonial williamsburgseparate roomwould stay here againwhirlpool bathchoice hotelsfirst floorc uniteggs and sausagesmall fridgefront desk employeesstaff was very friendly and helpfullocation was perfectskyline drivewater pressurethe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I had a nice stay at this hotel. The room was clean, a little musty, but once I turned the fan on and got the air circulating it was just fine. The TV needed to be replaced as the picture was fading, but it still worked. I used the small fitness center in the morning and after a bit of investigating used the treadmill and stationary bike. Both worked just fine. My only complaint was that they needed to put a TV in the fitness center to help pass the time. Overall, this hotel was just fine for a short stay with little to no frills.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Our family stayed at the comfort inn and we did not have a good experience with the hotel. The hotel is nasty it needs to be upgraded. The carpet in the room was nasty and a piece of cheese was on the floor the couch was soiled a musty smell the toilet had a black mold ring on the inside. Urine drippings on the toilet and hair. The shower curtain had a bugar on it. The tv was outdated and the remote did not work asked office for another remote and was told they did not have any. The dryer did not work I put 6.00 in it and clothes never dried.Left our coats in closet called to see if our coats were turned in and the front desk person said the housekeeper stole them. After 5 hours of begging the front desk lady to call the manager she finally called the manager after I said i would call the police and have them go to the hotel and contact the manager. The front desk lady expressed drama between the manager and herself as this being the excuse she gave me as to why she would not call her. All I want is my coats back. If I ever stay at any motel hotel what ever I will make sure all my things are with me everytime I leave the estlabishment. coffee was cold when i asked for a fresh pot i was asked if i was going to drink the whole pot. by front desk lady . The front desk lady said the hotel is having aproblem with bed bugs and cant seem to get rid of them.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank pink7285
Reviewed December 4, 2009

The room seemed ok.. beds looked comfortable, the wireless worked great. Around 11pm, I was getting ready for bed and saw a bug... then another and another and another.. I killed one and looked up bugs on the internet. It matched the pictures of bed bugs PERFECTLY. They moved me to another room... but I couldnt sleep well I was so worried about bugs. I emailed a complaint and the general manager replied telling me their exterminator said it was wood grubs, not bed bugs. TRUST me... these were no kind of grubs. They didnt even offer to refund my stay, I had to complain first... I would NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank teckygrl
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We stayed there for an antique show the next day. The place needs an uplift as the rooms are old looking. Also old TV. The channel guide was out-of-date. They said we got certain channels which we did not. Front desk was no help either. Breakfast was very good and well-stocked. Had make your own waffles. However, when we arrived at 3:30PM, we could not get into our room as it wasn't cleaned yet. Check in time is 3!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2009

I had stayed here a few years back and thought to stay again. What a disappointment. When I opened the door to our room ,it smelled musty the carpet had large soiled stains and so did the sofa and chairs. The room looked as if it hadn't been rented in weeks. The bathroom was terrible, there was caked toothpaste on the sink that was overlooked due to the counter being multi-color . Behind the toilet lid was dirty. There were no hand towels. The breakfast was okay, but the juices had no flavor. I'm sorry to say this but I couldn't wait to check out. I wouldn't recommend to stay here. They will need to renovate in order for me to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple