“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed only one night because we were attending a wedding in Crozet, VA. I had spoken to both Wendy and Charlotte (the mgr) prior to our arrival, since I had a couple of specific questions about the hotel & area. Wendy greeted us at the desk with a big smile - she was very professional and efficient. Our room was immaculate, spacious, nicely decorated, with a fridge and microwave, and very comfy king size bed. Wendy gave us a room with a jacuzzi without even requesting it. A nice surprise. The complimentary breakfast was good. Another traveler stated they didn't have a waffle maker - they have 2 waffle makers. It's obvious that Charlotte is doing an excellent job as manager. Would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn for anyone traveling in this area. It's conveniently located near I-64.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
TomTomm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive to be the best and its so nice to hear that our efforts are not going unnoticed. I have shared your feedback with my staff and they join me in saying " Thank You! " for the kind words. We hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with another happy stay in the future.

Waynesboro, VA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Crawfordville, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel has returned to be one of the best Comfort Inns. I stayed there 2 years ago and it was on the mend. The good work continued and now it is tops. All employees seem to be happy to help in any way, following the lead of Charlotte, the manager. She has made the difference by surrounding herself with good people. I will stay there the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared your feedback with my staff and would like to join me in saying "Thank You". We hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.

Gm
Sevier County, Tennessee
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The non-smoking room was clean, neat, and well-maintained. The bathroom was bright and spacious. Beds were great! We had an especially nice staff person at check-in. She warned us it was some sort of celebration time in Waynesboro and fireworks would be shot later in the night, however, we never heard them. The complimentary breakfast was standard hotel fare, except there was no waffle maker. We had a very positive experience and would readily stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking time out to fill out a survey about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to beable to provide you with another terrific stay in the future.

Yakima, Washington
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The room itself was nice and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good. There are restaurants and mini marts nearby within walking distance. My only complaint was that our room smelled horribly of cigarette smoke and it was a non-smoking room. We were in a group and another room had the same problem. They actually switched rooms. Since it was only one night we figured we could manage. There was a fridge in the room so that was nice. We stayed here because it was close to Monticello.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Madog7famly
Durham, Connecticut
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Hotel was very nice! Rooms were very nice and clean. Refrigerator and microwave came in handy. Beds were very comfortable! Awesome pillows! Didn't even have to bring mine in! Breakfast was good! Close to everything! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Cindykay22
SAN DIEGO
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel appears to be new. It's clean. Has a good breakfast. Outback is across the street. Didn't eat there but it's nice to know about. Good value. No smoking room and didn't smell any smoke anywhere.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathy D
TomTomm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online survey. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Charlotte C
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed this past weekend for my cousin's graduation from UVA. The price was why I had chosen it and it was a great midway point to some attractions we had wanted to see such as Natural Bridge and Monticello. It was conveniently right off of exit 91 and had a gas station and 7-11 right there (came in handy as I had forgotten my toothbrush). Everyone was friendly, from the front desk personnel to the housekeeper. I had a room right by the elevator and was worried it might be noisy, but I never heard a thing! Very quiet hotel! I loved that the bed had firm and soft pillows to choose from. The room was big and clean. Liked the massaging shower head in the bathroom. Breakfast had a lot to choose from - eggs, sausage, bagels, pastries, juices, fresh fruits, you could even make your own waffles! I was very happy with my stay and would stay again if in the area!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank adela42 .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Comfort Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!