Comfort Inn Waynesboro
$59
QualityInn
$103
Days Inn by Wyndham Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
$72
$204
Iris Inn(Waynesboro)
$199
Official Site
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtcolonial williamsburgwould stay here againmodern hotelchoice hotelsfirst flooreggs and sausagec unitsmall fridgefront desk employeesstaff was very friendly and helpfullocation was perfectwater pressureskyline drivenice breakfastthe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stay there with our dog good nite sleep.Front desk was very helpful with a discount!!We went to the Residence Hotel first exspensive.Breakfast was ok.Good place to start the Blue ridge Parkway;Never been to Wayneboro nice town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was staying free with my choice reward points. Check in was super easy and even had the option of choosing 1st or second floor. The general manager was who checked us in. She was very friendly and inviting into the hotel. The room was clean and everything seemed to be fine. The bed was comfy with lots of pillows. The room had everything that I needed. I did not notice any noise around. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lhamby1
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were on our way to Bangor, Maine and stayed at this Comfort Inn and found it to be excellent in all ways from the staff to the facilities. We highly recommend leaving I-81 and going down to Waynesboro to stay the night.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were tired and hungry after winding out way down the Skyline drive, check in was fast and pleasant, room clean and comfortable, slept well with no road or parking lot noises, continental breakfast was good, coffee not as bad as some places, check out simple and fast. No complaints from this picky traveler

Room Tip: Didn't use room service, Girls weekend
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed here with my family twice in one week. I made the reservations ahead of time for a trip on I-77 because their rates were lower than comparable hotels on that Interstate. It's in a convenient location with several restaurant choices nearby. The rooms were clean and everything worked. The breakfast was typical continental fare with cereal, waffles, pastries, yogurt, etc.
Our only complaints were that one of the front desk employees was rude to my daughter on our first visit, and the exercise bike in the fitness room didn't work. (The employee wasn't there on the return trip; maybe she was "let go".)
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family