“Top Rating, Every Category!!!”

Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Richmond, Virginia
“Top Rating, Every Category!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Got a suite, short notice. The room was large and extremely clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent from Bernice who took my reservation, to everyone I encountered during my stay- Front Desk, Kitchen, Housekeeping & Management ( who offered some privacy for my business meetings when all conference rooms were booked with an expo).
Missy, at the desk, was extremely kind and professional and helped me with a late check-out. I had a two day booking and decided after normal checkout that I was done a day early with my business in town and she offered to check me out past the usual "late checkout" time and got housekeeping to turn the room well after they are normally done.
This willingness to look out for me and my best interest has earned my future business and stays while in the area. I won't even look elsewhere when I need to stay in Waynesboro. They already have everything you need nearby, as for restaurants, but the comfort, cleanliness and overall professionalism of the staff made this a great stay for me. I stay in a lot of hotels and am not easily impressed and am more easily turned off by the average service I seem to receive and see others receive at other hotels... they definitely shine at this location!! I more than highly recommend!!!
- Bob K, Richmond, Va

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on February 4 and 5. I was travelling with six dogs who were left in my van. Aaron on the front desk was so helpful in putting me into just the right room where I could see the van and where the dogs were totally safe. The hotel has a large well lit parking area and is situation close to restaurants and shopping.
The rooms was large and very well appointed and I feel I got excellent value for my money. I would highly reccommend the hotel and will stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2011
Fairfax County, Virginia
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I am a seasoned traveler. I was very happy with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The people at the front desk were very nice. The breakfast was good (waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, juice, ect.) Someone left there alarm on next door not the hotels fault thats why it got 4 stars for that. TV had good channel and I like the survey thing in the TV Menu. I like the free WIFI worked well. Just a couple of things to make the place perfect. They should promote the TV thing more its impressive. Please Please Please ask people before they check out if they need lift tickets. My friends left before me and almost forgot to ask for tickets I did forget and had to go back. Then the poor lady at the desk had to go through a bunch of stuff to make it happen. I would definatley recommend staying here

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed here for one night and loved it! Quiet place, with a nice clean refreshing pool that we had all to ourselves. The room was clean and nice with plenty of towels. There were like 10 chain restaurant options within 2 minutes of the hotel. My husband had a meeting that day and they let me stay in the room past checkout until he got back. The breakfast was great I had a waffle and my hubby had eggs, sausage and toast. Coffee even was good! I list this only to clarify that it really is a FULL breakfast not the "danish only" type. We will come here again for sure if he's in for business!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Myself and 6 friends stayed here for 2 nights. We got 2 suites, that were good size, with 2 Queen beds and a pull out couch. It met our needs perfectly as we spent little time in the room. Conditions and furnishings of the room are good not great, but I would certainly use this Best Western again for my next Ski trip.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 22, 2011

We were in town for a funeral...so, not a fun reason to be traveling, but a great place to stay for a good price. This is a new property, and it showed. The indoor pool was warm and clean...and the nieces had a blast playing in the water for 2 hours. The only complaint I would have is that the TV was not a nice flat panel. But, we weren't there to watch TV, so it didn't bother us. I would recommend this Best Western, and would stay there again the next time I am in the Waynesboro or Staunton area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Very clean, very professional. And we had a surprise breakfast - hot and cold items! Even eggs for the low carb people. The room was spacious and clean, and the beds were comfy. If the breakfast spread was not enough, there was even a Cracker Barrel next door. We will stay again for sure.

• Stayed January 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!