“The staff has always gone out of their way to make my stay great”

Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed November 11, 2010

The rooms are always clean and the housekeeping staff does a great job every time I have stayed at the Best Western Waynesboro. The front desk staff is always friendly and able to give me directions and suggestions when I have made a request.
Always able to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 9, 2010

The only deficiency was the hotel has only one small slow elevator used by both hotel guests and cleaning staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2010

I travel a lot and this is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at. From the staff to the hotel room I would highly recommend this hotel. From a business stay to a family stay it fits your needs. There are a handful of restaurants very close to the hotel also.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We stopped at this hotel, but unfortunately, they were unable to accommodate us. However, the desk assistant, Mr. Aaron Cash, found us a nearby hotel of equal quality that could meet our needs and wants, and within 2 minutes, had made the phone call for us and had us connected so that we could make room arrangements. Mr Cash is a gem; Best Western needs to do all it can to keep him.

Reviewed October 20, 2010

It's best feature is the large rooms. We had a separate lounge area where we could watch TV. Comfortable room.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

My wife and I were in Virgina to visit some wineries and saw an ad for the Best Western. We normally do not stay at Best Westerns, but he reviews we good, and it looked like a new hotel, so we took a chance. It turned out to be a great choice, we even went with a package were they selected 3 wineries for us to visit, and covered the tasting fee. The 3 wineries were a great starting place, so that worked out well. The Hotel was Very Clean and all the Staff was very pleasant and friendly. The location was great as well, no more than :20 minutes to everything you could want. I would highly recommend this hotel, even if you are a little skeptical of the quality of the Best Westerns chain.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

To start I'd like to say a "5" rating for service isn't high enough for this hotel but it's all TA allows.
My stay was the result of hosting my mother's 80th birthday party there. We both live in Waynesboro so the location was easy for us and the local guests as well as for those coming from out of town. I booked two rooms, a standard for myself and an accessable king suite for her. They were happy to be sure the rooms were adjoining if my mother needed help during the night.
First the rooms. Both were large and very clean with large baths, coffee maker, fridge and very comfortable pillow top beds. The only strike was the bed linens. They were the typical ill fitting motel type that slip off easily if you are a mobile sleeper. One other improvement I would make is a more modern flat panel TV. Otherwise no real complaints at all.
It should be noted that this hotel is VERY pet friendly and only charges $10 for your 4 legged family member to stay with you. In fact the weekend of the event there was a dog show (?) in the area and mant guests had their animals there. I never heard one bark and there is a vast area for them to exercise outside.
Now to the ballroom. We leased half for the party and the staff had everything setup perfectly as promised. Beautiful linens, comfortable chairs and use of the adjoining kitchen with a large ice machine and insulated ice containers for the soft drinks. In fact I left some shrimp to thaw when they were done with the coplimentary breakfast take down and came back to find they had thawed it for us!
I could go on forever but its clear I was very impressed by this hotel and will only recommend the Best Western Inn and Suites to friends and familybfrom here on out. One more note. My mom received a large gift card as a gift and apparently dropped it in the ballroom. The lady who cleaned the next day found it and gave it to the front desk who called me to claim it.
Many thanks to the Management and staff.

• Stayed: June 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!