We enjoyed our stay. It is a little difficult finding the entrance to this hotel, but once we did we were very pleased with the accommodations. We already knew there was no restaurant except for breakfast, so we were not disappointed. Friendly staff and we had a very comfortable, clean room with great bedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED in 2017! Our 100% non-smoking & pet-friendly hotel offers updated, spacious guest rooms with flat screen TVs, microwaves & mini-refrigerators. We feature an array of amenities including a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, an indoor heated saltwater pool, & a fitness center. Our hotel is located 5 minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway & Skyline Drive. Situated in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, the fall foliage in the mountains is the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway. The nearby Wintergreen Resort offers the area’s best skiing & golfing and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello is also within a short drive of our Waynesboro hotel. We’re a favorite for those in town visiting the numerous wineries, other historic sites or the University of Virginia. Consider our hotel as a convenient stopping point on the way to Virginia beaches, Williamsburg and Washington DC. Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waynesboro Inn & Hotel Waynesboro
- Waynesboro Inn And Suites Conference Center
- Best Western Waynesboro Hotel
- Waynesboro Best Western