I stayed for four nights and had an excellent experince. The hotel location is convenient and the staff was very helpful.
The hotel is relatively new but is starting to show some wear. It may be time to start fleshing up the carpets and such.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED in 2017! Our 100% non-smoking & pet-friendly hotel offers updated, spacious guest rooms with flat screen TVs, microwaves & mini-refrigerators. We feature an array of amenities including a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, an indoor heated saltwater pool, & a fitness center. Our hotel is located 5 minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway & Skyline Drive. Situated in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, the fall foliage in the mountains is the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway. The nearby Wintergreen Resort offers the area’s best skiing & golfing and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello is also within a short drive of our Waynesboro hotel. We’re a favorite for those in town visiting the numerous wineries, other historic sites or the University of Virginia. Consider our hotel as a convenient stopping point on the way to Virginia beaches, Williamsburg and Washington DC. Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waynesboro Inn & Hotel Waynesboro
- Waynesboro Inn And Suites Conference Center
- Best Western Waynesboro Hotel
- Waynesboro Best Western