Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night while visiting family in the area. I arrived before check in time & thought I'd see if maybe my room was available early. The front desk clerk was very nice. She said it wasn't ready but got my phone number and said she would call when it was ready. I'd been gone for less than an hour when she called and said the room was ready. The next morning when I went to check out the same front desk clerk was working. She remembered me and called me by name. I really felt special. The hotel and room were both very clean. The bed was really comfortable. The free breakfast had a big selection and everything was good. The hotel is located near lots of restaurants and shopping. I will definitely stay here next time I'm visiting family in Waynesboro.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
BWHotelOwner, Owner at Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

This is the exactly what we strive to provide to all of our guests—excellent customer service, clean and comfortable guest rooms plus a convenient location! We are also so pleased that you also enjoyed our new breakfast selections! We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you for your wonderful comments.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center

Reviewed November 5, 2013

this hotel was everything i was expecting...a clean nicely decorated room, convient part of town. although it was a little tricky to get to and the heated pool was too cold for swimming i over all enjoyed my stay and would stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

You can't go wrong staying here. Seemed like it had been renovated recently, room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Our group had three rooms and nobody complained. We were talking about how quiet the rooms were and how good the hot breakfast was. The boys loved the indoor pool and the staff was very friendly. It's very close to the interstate and it has a lot of restaurants nearby. The rates were very reasonable, free cookies at the front desk, great hot breakfast, and indoor pool, fitness room and a comfortable bed. Once again you can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

We had many Clemson fans at our hotel last weekend--congratulations on your win! We are so pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your stay with us! We are especially thrilled with your positive comments about our hot breakfast since we have recently improved our options and are so glad that your group enjoyed it. Come back and stay with us again the next time Clemson is in Virginia!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

No complaints. Had a great stay. Seemed like a newer hotel or recently renovated. Room was nice and bed comfortable. Good value with breakfast included (hot bfast not just continental) plus indoor swimming pool and fitness and free internet. Would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Good room for the value. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. It was in a good location. There was a Denny's close enough to walk too. Easy to drive too. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RetiredTeacher54
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Second stay here--not a fancy place, but GREAT value--can't say enough good things about staff, and hotel experience was very good, too! Last couple of times in area stayed at Marriott Inn & Suites, but room here was much less expensive (special & early booking), and very nice. Requested & given queen suite (asked for quietest possible). Room large, clean, comfortable, and quiet. Buffet breakfast good (something even for gluten-free me). Staff went out of way to accommodate my requests. Everyone personable & helpful. This is one of the nicest hotels in this category I've stayed in--recommend highly! Convenient location, easy access to I 64. Shopping in immediate area, as well as restaurants (middle-America stores & restaurants, but you can find just about anything you might need in immediate proximity).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank brendas233

We LOVE it when we hit a home run--especially twice! We appreciate your fantastic comments about our staff and facility! Let us know when you return!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hotel is ok, clean rooms and is typical of a best western. The room charge is way out of line for the quality of the inn. The reason I was given was it was leaf season. Close to dining and shopping. I left my dogs bowls in the room and they did call me to find out how they could get them back to me. That was a nice gesture.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. Since October is the peak month for tourists in this area, due to the fall foliage and our proximity to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park, all area hotel rates are at a premium this time of year. I apologize that you did not feel like you received a good value at our hotel, yet I am delighted to hear that you experienced our top-notch customer service during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!