“Great little restaurant - Diner type”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Weasie's Kitchen

Weasie's Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 94 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chester, VA
“Great little restaurant - Diner type”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

We were in the town of Waynesboro and stopped by Weasie's for a quick lunch and enjoyed the meal. This is nothing fancy but the food is home cookin. Diner type establishment.

1 Thank lincolnls1

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast; Terrible Lunch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

My wife and I experienced a great home-cooked breakfast prior to us trying Weasie's for lunch. Big mistake. Yes, it was crowded as usual in the tiny dinner but we placed our order --grilled ham and chees and a cheeseburger -- and waited, and waited for 25 minutes before even seeing our waitress again. Only when we were about to leave did they show up with our food. The grilled ham and cheese was cold and the cheese already hardened from being off the grill too long. The cheeseburger was soooo dry that I couldn't eat it. Fries were good though. When we got up to pay at the front register, the dishwasher/cashier asked why we didn't eat our meal. I told her the reason and made me feel like it was my fault that the service was bad and the food even worse.

1 Thank Travelanut
Mangohick, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't judge a book by it's cover...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

My family and I recently spent the night in Waynesboro. It's been an on-going joke for years about my nickname "Weasie" - well, I happened to find this restaurant while I was tooling around planning a weekend trip for my family. When we pulled up I can tell you that we ALL were wondering just what type of food and service we were about to get.
We were ALL surprised!! The buildings appearance ain't much but the foods taste, appearance and quantity for the price was amazing. The waitresses were so nice to us. MYSELF AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this little "dive". If you're ever in the area, stop by... you'll be pleasantly surprised!!

1 Thank WeasieMangohick_VA
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“home cooked food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2008

home cooked food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love this place. Hole in the wall, grease bucket with great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2008

Love this place. Hole in the wall, grease bucket with great breakfast!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook