“home cookin' in Waynesboro”
Review of Weasie's Kitchen

Weasie's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 98 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great breakfast for what it is. Love having breakfast here. Have been here many times as I live in town. Much better than pretentious chains, etc.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very nice little place that serves what we would call home cooking. Food was very good and very pleasant staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wanting to avoid the chains we came to this place because of the reviews here. A small place with an informal atmosphere, the food was good but the service was surprisingly slow and a little inattentive for the number of servers they had. No one said anything to us as we waited for a table. The cinnamon buns we asked for before the rest of the food ended up coming after we ate and a second request. Refills on drinks were slow as well. So, worth it for the food and hopefully the service was just off this day.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stumbled upon Weasie's after hiking in Shenandoah N.P. I was hungry, so I ordered the Hungry Boy Breakfast and I couldn't even finish it: 3 huge, deliciously fluffy pancakes, sausage, potatoes, and eggs. I'm not normally a pancake fan, but these were some of the best! The staff were very friendly. Definitely a local, hole in the wall kind of place with a loyal following. I'd love to go back for lunch.

1  Thank Seth M
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I go to Weasie;s a few times a week for Breakfast. I've been doing this for years and they have the absolute best breakfast in town,Food is made to order and service is fast and great. It's where the locals go.

1  Thank Tojo912