“great lunch spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went there for dinner, as they were advertising a special on online.Our server quickly informed us that the Chef had not had time to prepare the ingredients for the dish. I had not been to the place before, So I figured I would give it a try.Its not much more that a beer and burger place. The food that we ordered was average ,however they seem to have an above average beer slection

1  Thank Tojo912

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This much needed new place is great. Happy Hours are especially well priced-lots of options! We loved the Fried Green tomatoes-different than most but really good. Burgers are really awesome and very fresh! We had local draft beers-a great selection-the large for the price of the small. We also liked the nachos, potato skins and onion rings. The atmosphere is ok-but it is a sports bar-you can sit out back on the patio which is nice. Both waitresses we had were super friendly and helpful. We are glad the place is here as our downtown needs some more diversity! The prices were also really good!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was at the Heritage for a quick lunch. The service was good, the food was ok. However, it had only been opened a short time and you have to realize the kinks have to be worked out for anything new. Great location, and I plan to return. Have heard others make nice comments about the food. Hey, maybe they have worked out the kinks and going strong. It's certainly worth the trip to check it out!

1  Thank PoppyC64
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant is a pleasant surprise. The food and atmosphere was very nice. They try to use local sources in their menu and we were very satisfied with both the quality and price of what we had. They have big screen TV' s scattered around the dining area, so it would be a great place to watch a sporting event because they have a fairly wide selection of draft and bottled beers.
When the weather gets warmer, they have a patio in the back that will open. This is a great addition to downtown Waynesboro

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Heritage on Main Street in downtown Waynesboro has been open for a few months. However, they still do not have a sign up with the restaurant name - I have driven by it a few times not realizing it was open! They have a temporary "burgers, wings, paninis..." sign and a marker board propped on the sidewalk with the name. After determining that they are in fact open, my co-workers and I went in and were pleasantly surprised! The location is one of those that seems to rotate out every 1-2 years. This place I really hope makes it. The atmosphere is very relaxed and comfortable; lovely bar and nicely spaced tables. The menu is cute, and decent size. Lots of interesting burger options. We all got burgers and everyone was happy with them. I had the jalapeno popper burger with onion rings. I liked the burger, however the very large jalapeno sliced in half and put on the burger made it too difficult to eat. I ended up removing them and still had plenty of jalapeno flavor on the burger. The onion rings though - oh man the onion rings. If you like thick, battered onion rings, these are for you. They are delicious! As to the server, he was very attentive (though the place was pretty empty so I should hope so). The problem was that the hostess was also attentive - there was a lot of repeat between the two of them. Oh and there was the issue of the server getting our tickets mixed up (part of that I blame ourselves, we should have looked at the tickets before giving them back with credit cards). The walls serve as projection screens for two projectors both displaying ESPN. Didn't get a chance to check out around the rest of the bar to see if there are other screens. All and all, I was quite pleased and will definitely be going back, probably in the evening to try out some of their weekly specials.