“BWW - Waynesboro”

Cuisines: American
Fishersville, Virginia
“BWW - Waynesboro”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It's a favorite for anyone that likes wings. I'm not a wing person. Our family went there on a busy evening and the service was really slow. For me the food isn't my favorite. The music can be loud, and yes there are lots of TV's showing sports.

Visited November 2012

Virginia, United States
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

With not many choices for a sports bar in town, Buffalo Wild Wings is an easy but good choice. The food is good, service good, and atmosphere fun. If you have a certain game you like to watch you can request it on the closest TV to your table and there are always great deals on beer as well as wing nights Tuesday and Thursday.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sam S
Roanoke, Virginia
“Bad salad left me with a poor impression”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ordered lunch to go in September. When I went to eat my side salad ( 10 minutes after pickup), I found the salad warm and of poor quality, to the point some of the lettuce was slimy. The wings were good as they normally are. Not having time to return to the resturant, I had to throw the salad away. I left a comment on a survey, and never heard back from the resturant. I will make other food choices when I eat in Waynesboro.

• Visited September 2012