“Average”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #51 of 101 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I liked the atmosphere and prices. We had the salad bar once. It is not much to choose from although it was all fresh. The service was good.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Excellent service... not only one team member but all ...atmosphere was clean and quit ....restrooms were spotless

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ruby Tuesday is a chain with good menus at good prices, and this is like others. Nice salad bar, unlimited fries. Nice for a evening meal. Secret: the smaller sliders come with the large salad bar for a bit less $$,

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have to admit, our experience at Ruby Tuesday was surprisingly good for what is a chain restaurant. Initially my expectations were low, but upon entering and seeing firstly; how busy it was for lunch and secondly, walking past the salad bar to our table my expectations started to rise.

Our waitress was a fabulous host: extremely courteous, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu. She assisted us with our order and our drinks were served promptly.
I ordered the petite sirloin while my boyfriend ordered the Tilapia with shrimp; both mains came with a side and salad. My steak arrived and was cooked as to my request (medium rare) with just the right amount pink and my boyfriend devoured his main, we had ordered mash as sides (potato & cauliflower) and both were delicious.

I really enjoyed the variety on offer at the salad bar – it extended beyond the generic garden salad that can be offered as a side with mains in most restaurants. I did notice that most of the options at the salad bar were vegetable or vegetable based – with fruit limited to an apple-slaw like dish, perhaps this is reflective of what is available seasonally (though berries are in season at the moment).
One suggestion I would make is to label the dressings at the end of the bar – as there were several on offer – but I didn’t know what half of them were.

Overall we enjoyed our meal at Ruby Tuesday – the service and food were excellent and we will return!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I should have posted this review months ago but I ran across the receipt today and still have such good memories of it, I thought I would still share. We stopped in on a trip to WV on a Friday evening at 7:00. The place was crowded but we were seated within a few minutes. Our server, Jessica D, was absolutely terrific. I was very impressed with how quickly and smoothly drinks, appetizers and entrees came. My one thought at the time was that this was the best Ruby Tuesday's experience I have ever had.

The food was all done well and good quality. We had the jambalaya pasta ($14), petite srloin ($12), grilled chicken salad ($10) and Ne Orleans seafood ($15). The steak was ordered medium rare and came closer to medium but still good enough. I would definitely return to this location.