“excellent location”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New restaurant where south river grill was located
Description: New restaurant where south river grill was located
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food was really good and they had a great choice of draft beer. The guacamole dip was amazing. She makes it right in front of you and it is really good!! It is alot so don't get it just for 1 person....like I did...

1  Thank Lyn B

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was great with a modern twist. The server was super nice and attentive. The mariachis sang a couple of songs for us. Very nice place.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My mom and I met here for dinner. I always have a hard time finding a parking spot in their lot so i just parked on the side of the road. We were seated right away. Our waiter was unbelievably akward but did a decent job. The margaritas were good. I was really bummed they no longer have ceviche. It's a good part of the reason I chose to eat there but I suppose I was one of the few who felt that way. I ordered the aztec salad, over all it was quite bland I can't say I'd recommend it. I can't remember but my ma had but she was happy with her food.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was your average Mexican fare, nothing really stood out. Service was very impersonal. Will probably not return.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Have patronized the restaurant numerous times and each time the service is lacking. If you are going to be waiting tables.........comprehension of English is a must. Wrong orders, slow service without apologies isn't acceptable. I'm a customer service kinda person! Please offer better training to your staff!