“enjoyable meal”

Description: New restaurant where south river grill was located
Cedar Bluff
“enjoyable meal”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at a nearby hotel and ordered meals to go on a busy Fri night.The food was ready sooner than I expected and the servings were generous, we saved some for a snack the following day.I did not realize this is a chain but found the food well-seasoned and just a bit overpriced.The staff was helpful and we were happy with our choice.

• Visited December 2012

“Great Mexican”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! Great Mexican food not too expensive and they have great lunch deals too. Nachos are wonderful

Staunton, Virginia
“Guacamole is to die for”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We eat here for lunch about once a month. Having guacamole sauce prepared right at your table is wonderful, especially if they spice it up a bit. Even though this is a chain, the food is always fresh and tasty.

• Visited November 2012
Waynesboro Virginia
“Fancy exterior, average food”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It's your regular Mexican American food with upscalish decor. I think it's a little too high priced for what they serve.

• Visited November 2012
Crozet, Virginia
“Missing something”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I wanted to really like this place because its location is convenient, and I love authentic Mexican food. On the plus side, the staff was friendly, and the table side guacamole is very good. Unfortunately, the food tasted more processed than authentic to us---as if someone had just microwaved pre-made enchiladas. Since a lot of the reviews are positive, I may try again, but I suspect this is an average chain Mexican restaurant.