“Obviously The Best”

Green Leaf Grill
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual fine dinning restaurant that makes our food from scratch. We offer jumbo scallops wrapped in house cured bacon, grilled flat iron and sirloin steaks, gumbo, crawfish etouffee, Po-boys and one of the best reubens made with house made sauerkraut in Virginia. Most of our menu can be modified to be Gluten free as well. We look forward to seeing you soon
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the Brie and raspberry with pita chips as an appetizer. It was wonderful. I ordered the seafood sampler and my wife ordered the shrimp Alfredo. We were told that the chef's specialty is seafood. This is absolutely true.

We had the peanut butter pie for desert. We have ordered this in numerous Virginia restaurants, but this pie was the best ever. The pie was more of a custard than thick hard peanutbutter as most are.

We had a memorable and enjoyable Waynesboro dining experience.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great food with a Cajun spin, moderate prices, Joe Pettus playing guitar... made for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant. I was traveling alone and needed a bite to eat one rainy Thursday evening. There was no typical seating available that would not have been a little awkward for one (ie, big table in the middle of the restaurant), so I opted to sit at the bar. That always feels a little awkward to me, but the bartender was gracious and made me feel comfortable having dinner there solo. I ordered the "famous" hushpuppies (shrimp in the mix), and they were moist and delicious. I had a simple Greek salad with chicken for dinner which was also good. I therefore cannot comment on the other more substantial entrees; however, I would go back and give it a try if in Waynesboro in the future. I wished they had some draft beer selections (bottle only), but in the end that wasn't a big deal.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just returned from a great dining experience. met up with a couple we had not seen in12years. As you can imagine spent a lot of time talking. I bring this up because Paul (good looking guy w/beard) was our waiter. He didn't rush us - rather gave us plenty of time to 'catch up'. He informed us of all the great choices. Made great drinks! They do have a full bar. The facility was homey and inviting; food was great from the gumbo (so good) to fish tacos and crab cakes.

Don't miss this great Waynesboro gastronomical treat.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Our family of four made a dinner stop on our way to Va Tech for the weekend. Far exceeded expectations! Five minutes off highway and easy to find. Nice and casual but not at all a diner. Great menu but most of us wanted sandwiches. We had burger, cheese steak, Greek panini (all 3 had homemade buns/bread) and stuffed chicken breast dinner. All were excellent including the homemade fries. The big surprise was the hushpuppies app.--award winning and delish! We also enjoyed the acoustic musician. Nice touch.