“Very Nice”

Green Leaf Grill
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual fine dinning restaurant that makes our food from scratch. We offer jumbo scallops wrapped in house cured bacon, grilled flat iron and sirloin steaks, gumbo, crawfish etouffee, Po-boys and one of the best reubens made with house made sauerkraut in Virginia. Most of our menu can be modified to be Gluten free as well. We look forward to seeing you soon
Gloucester, Virginia
“Very Nice”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Green Leaf is a very nice, in town restaurant. We ate dinner there with the wife having the Ruben Sandwich which she pronounced as very good and it was all she could handle. I had the Herb Grilled Mahi which was excellent. Different from anything I had had before. The only ding I would give the place was the smaller than postage stamp table we sat at. Good service, good food. They do not have draft beer but the microbrews in the bottle gave me something new to try. All in all, a big thumbs up.

Staunton, Virginia
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went for Sunday brunch and Wow...great food,as always, relaxing decor AND live guitar on a Sunday afternoon. This restaurant never r disappoints
:-)

Visited April 2013
Poquoson, VA
“Great dinner, great atmoshpere”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were there with a group of MINI Cooper owners for dinner. What started out kind of rocky, turned into a great dining experience. We originally had a reservation for 18, but only 12 made it to dinner. The manager greeted us with less than kind words for not having the entire party show up. We nearly left at that point, but decided to stay. Glad we did. I'd like to point out the place was not nearly filled to capacity and there were many empty tables. I'd have felt far worse if the place was full and we had that many no shows. Let me say the interior is very open and bright with plenty of colors. The bar looks amazing too. The waitress knew the menu very well and made several suggestion that were spot on. I only had a panini but it was good. Diners on both sides of me had bacon wrapped scallops and a filet. Both got great reviews. Another diner loved her crab cake. All in all, what could have been a bad night was saved by the ambiance, waitress and the quality of the food.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“excellent lunch”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Today was my first visit. It will not be my last. The oyster po' boy rivaled or bested New Orleans offerings. The sweet potato fries were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. The service was excellent and the prices very reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
“Please get rid of the carpet!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Very average food, I can't believe all the reviews that they have and the rating that they have. The carpet has to go. The restaurant smells like old dirty carpet. In this day and age I cannot believe any restaurant would use carpet. If they were to clean up their act and improve on their food I think they would have a very successful restaurant.

• Visited March 2013