“Excellent value: good food, friendly service, and good prices.”

Scotto's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Although we don't live in Waynesboro, I've been to Scotto's three times recently and have been very pleased at every visit. The food is excellent (I've had the spaghetti with meat sauce, pepperoni pizza, and sausage pizza), with very generous portions; it is a great value.

Service has been great also; other reviewers must have been at Scotto's on a bad day. Either that, or the waitstaff has changed. Regardless, my experience has been that they could not have been nicer. Everyone, from the person who greets you at the door to the wait person, just couldn't be nicer or more helpful.

My only less than complimentary statement would be that Scotto's is a bit dark inside. But it IS an Italian restaurant, so that is probably in keeping with a traditional atmosphere. Sit by the window if you need your photons.

It takes us about 20 minutes or so to get to Scotto's, but the drive is well worth the trip. Check it out the next time you are in Waynesboro; you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank DachshundMomofFour
There are newer reviews for Scotto's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We went to Scotto's twice. Both meals were good and service was very friendly. To our surprise the pizza was the best. Would order it again.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I like the food at Scotto's. My biggest complaint is the wait staff. They serve you "their way", not "your way". For example, when i order a salad, I like my bread served at the same time. Almost all restaurants do that. Well......we asked our waitress for bread, and she told us it would be served with our meal!!! No discussion! Then, the bread serving was a small amount for four people. It was like an imposition to get more bread.......really????

Also, the wait staff tends to avoid eye contact and acts like they're too busy for the customers. We actually don't frequent the place because of the staff, not the food.

1  Thank drpc12
Reviewed April 4, 2012

wow, this place has it all, burgers for the kids, Italian food
incl steaks and ale or just have a Pizza and pop.
price was good and service was quick and nice.

1  Thank rick c
Reviewed April 1, 2012

this place was awesome, you could get just a burger, or a pasta dish with salad or a steak. we had the Lasagna with salad and both was great !
the servise was good and food was fresh and hot :)

1  Thank Rick-karla C