“Free admission 9ft tall amish doll house”

P Buckley Moss Museum
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Waynesboro
Reviewed October 21, 2012

interesting works of art, 3 levels, nice big yard for kids to run around. Free admission to the museum. If the kids can find all the crystal mice in the doll house they get a sticker.

1  Thank Jennifer B

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I love touring the museum. The pictures are breath taking. Friendly staff and plenty of parking..The doll house is beautiful..

1  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The Moss Museum holds some of the most interesting pictures I have seen.She is an artist that has a flair for expressing what she feels,I do not like all of her works but they are a pleasure to view.A truly must see is the doll house in the downstairs of the Museum.Truly a work of love.

1  Thank geri c
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have to admit I really didn't know about P. Buckley Moss but others encouraged us to go the her museum. I am so thankful that we did. The artwork and her story of overcoming disability were incredible. the art was touching. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

1  Thank marme4
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Visiting this museum has been on our bucket list for years so recently when we were in the area, my husband and I spent an entire afternoon visiting this wonderful museum. A staff member gave us a personalized tour, explaining Moss' fascinating background and her evolution as an artist. We then visited the gift shop and poured over each and every print...decisions, decisions! So many beautiful works of art!

1  Thank N2Books