“Best meal out in months”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Sykesville, MD
“Best meal out in months”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Brittany our waitress recommended the best and juiciest steak ever. Perfectly done. Recommend the Blooming Onion for appetizer. Side dishes delicious. Price unbeatable. Don't miss this when in the area!

• Visited August 2011

Banner Elk, North Carolina
“If I want a steak this is my first choice.”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I starting eating here back when smoking was allowed in restaurants in Virginia. They have never allow indoor smoking although they have outdoor tables where people can. I really like the sirloin. There is no waste or fat to cut away. You can order any size you want and they will cook it fire grilled or on a flat grill. The sweet potatoes were excellent. The chicken is good. The service is very good. Good value for the money. Good atmosphere. Sometime we sit in the bar to stay away from screaming babies.

• Visited May 2011
Dublin, Ohio
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Seated immediately on a busy Friday night. Friendly service, but slow in getting the bill and paying.
Pretty good food, but the blooming onion was very greasy when compared with the same thing at Longhorn.
The $10 ribeye was very small. The bleu cheese pecan salad was very good and generous. Overall a pretty good, but not great experience.

• Visited June 2011
Chestnut Hill, MA
“Great Place to Relax”
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I'd had a long day on my motorcycle...325 miles, ending in Waynesboro, VA. I really was only here because my old body couldn't ride any more. I know...a wimp.

Anyway, the Outback was next door to my hotel. In I went, and the manager greeted me at the door. On to a table, nice, dark and cool after a day when I saw 89F on the road. Josh was my waiter and brought me what I needed: crab cakes, beef and "Aussie Fries." Nice. Oops! Beef is well done not rare. Josh handled it all without a problem.

Lots of happy diners at this Outback...including me for sure.

• Visited April 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Was as impressed as others”
Reviewed December 4, 2010

We were staying at the Residence Inn across the parking lot, but hoped to find a local brewery for dinner. Once we got to the hotel, we were tired & decided to try Outback based on all the fabulous reviews. It certainly lived up to its reputation.

The best part was the water (flavored with orange slices) provided while you wait for a table. It was a Saturday night and the place was packed, so it was a nice surprise... as was the waitress coming around with samples of their new appetizer. We waited about 20 minutes for a table for 2.

Our waiter was very friendly & attentive. I loved Outback's salmon before they started blackening it, so I decided to try the crab stuffed tilapia. It was ok, but also more blackened than I really like. (I don't care for a lot of seasoning, which is why I was also excited to see they now have a "lightly seasoned" wood-fire grilled option for their steaks, which I will definitely try next time.) My husband, on the other hand, loves seasoned steaks, so that's what he had. We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal (& I didn't even get dessert, which I also love at Outback). I always credit the Wallaby Darned for having so much fun at Outback. It's among my favorite drinks of all time.