“Poor Service”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Waynesboro, Tennessee
“Poor Service”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel was very old and not very well kept. the hotel clerk tried to put us in a building behind the main hotel. It had a bad odor and was very dark and scary. We had requested 2 beds, this room had one king bed. When I went to the clerk and told her we were not going to stay in this room, she put us in a room with 2 beds in the main building. There is no excuse for the way this person handled our stay. We have stayed in Quality Inns several times. This was the worst. I may stay again at Qualtiy Inn, but I will look at the room first.

Room Tip: Look at the room first.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elsie H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lincoln, New Hampshire
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel was much better condition than the Quality Inn in College Park, MD. The room was large with desk, sofa, and extra chair. The air conditioner was a brand new unit, effective and quiet. No smell in the room and clean. The only issue would be no facial tissues provided in the room and only 1 roll of toilet paper. Which wouldn't be an issue normally but I must have ate something which didn't agree with me yesterday and used nearly the entire roll :/ Internet was free WIFI and faster than the Verizon Fiber Optic internet I have at home, awesome!!!

Room Tip: Non-smoking room behind the lobby is what I had and was good. WIFI free and super fast.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you fro taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again to serve your future lodging needs.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 21, 2014

we stayed here for one night while on business in the area. it is an older property, but it was clean and it did not smell. our room was comfy and we slept well. breakfast was usual complimentary fare. staff was also friendly. they tried to update by painting, but picked bad colors and had someone do the painting without using painters tape. excellent proximity to skyline drive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jonathan K
Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn for your lodging needs. I'm glad your check in and check out process went smoothly. We are currently working on renovations for that TLC you say that is needed. Hope to see you in the future so you can see all the changes.
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Hikers coming through Waynesboro, last year we had an issue being checked into a dirty room, but after giving this property a second chance it was a good stay for my son and I on our last days of an Appalachian Trail section hike! Chelsea at the front desk was great she was very accommodating when our A/C was broken, she switched our room and made sure we had a pleasant stay!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After checking in I drove to my room and after getting out of my car it smelled so bad I didn't even want to go into the build. After entering the building the smell only got no better. The carpet was dirty it smelled like garage and mold. The picture on the Internet looks nothing like the room I walked in to. The pool is not use able and you can't read the pool rules sign. I didn't stay I asked for my money back and after reading some other reviews I'm glad I left.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sefranek

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. If ever you are at our hotel and find something unsatisfactory, please bring it to the attention of the Front Desk Agent. They have been trained to do all they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Waynesboro hotels

Lawrenceville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay here quite often when I'm in Waynesboro . The rooms are always clean & fairly priced. I take my dogs with me and don't mind paying the small fee for them. The continental breakfast is worth staying here for! It is close to a grocery store and restaurants. There is also a small plaza across the street.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back building are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Arrived on business for a 1 night stay. The lobby was not clean and even the chair at the check in desk was ripped/torn. The room was clean, but the carpet has trails of dark (dirt) in it. looks like never been cleaned. The safety latch on the door was not operational and there was literally a 2" gap between the bottom of the door and the door jam.
I will not stay here again. It needs an overhaul. Check out he said they had no paper for the printer so I could not get mt receipt

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank mlr8105

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Quality Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!