“WOW”

Days Inn Waynesboro
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Well I havnt evn started my stay yet, we will be there this summer for vacation with my family back home. evr since the first phone all with "Frances" I think her name is, evryone has been so helpfull. I evn called back 2day aftr making my arrangments last month sumtime. I jus wanted 2 know what places wer around the hotel 2 shop and eat at...and a nice lady talkd with me and gav me all kinds of info. I cnt wait 2 start my vacation.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TashaNicole

Reviewed May 2, 2011

We visit family in Waynesboro several times a year, so we are looking for clean, comfortable and reasonable. We have stayed numerous times over the past four years and have found this hotel to be the best value. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they brew the best decaf coffee anywhere in their office. It's generally fairly quiet.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I chose to stay at this hotel because it is only about 3 miles from the southern entrance of The Shenandoah National Park. This particular Days Inn is conveniently located off of I-64. The hotel is more like a motel than a hotel in that all room entrances are from outside doors and there are two levels. The decor is outdated and the bathrooms could use an overhaul but all in all, this is not a bad place to stay overnight. It was a clean and relatively quiet.

Reserving a room by phone directly with the hotel is easy and convenient. The staff is very professional, kind and helpful. There is a free continental breakfast from 6am to 10am. The breakfast consists of very basic foods like cereal, bagels, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal and juices from concentrate. There is an attendant on site in the breakfast room who makes sure all foods are replenished as needed.

There are many sit down and fast food restaurants in the vicinity. Also, a few supermarkets gas stations and convenience stores.

I would recommend a stay in this hotel if one plans just an overnight visit to the surrounding area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank latifa_9
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I had a very clean room with a comfortable king size bed. The front desk people were extremely nice and helpful. They have a breakfast room which opens at 6 with all kinds of great breakfast food. Location was wonderful and all kinds of shopping and restaurants were nearby!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the breakfast room!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2011

The minute I met the front desk person to check-in, I knew I'd come to the right place! Every staff person I met was very polite and friendly; so much so...that I felt I was spending time with family away from home! Of particular note, was Mr. Richard Coiner, with whom I had the most contact! He posessed a rare balance between professionlism and personality! He showed himself to be very knowledgeable and available to make sure my stay was up to standard! My room and bathroom was spotless and the bed so comfortable that I didn't remember falling asleep! Even though shopping plazas, other motels and restaurants were nearby, this place had a special way of making you feel relaxed and out-of-the-way of all the surrounding activity! The 'complimentary' breakfast had everything you could want to enjoy a delicious and filling way to start the day! I will certainly be staying here again whenever I come to town to visit my son and his family for the holidays!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank traveler4549
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I have been staying at the Waynesboro, Va. Days Inn two days a week on business over
eighteen months. My company gives me the option to stay elsewhere, but I choose
this motel for the following reasons. It is very clean, it is located near several restaurants, a breakfast bar consisting not only of the normal waffles , bagles, and muffins, but also biscuits and gravy. But the main reason is the staff. You will not be treated better anywhere you stay. Because I am a day sleeper, they make sure I get a room in an area less traveled during the day. The motel is older, but the rooms are up to date. They all have refrigerators and microwaves. So if you want to stay at a motel that is clean and comfy and be treated the best, stay at this motel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We have been travellers/motel hoppers for 30+ years and were really pleasantly surprised when we checked into Days Inn, Waynesboro for an overnight stay. The front desk reception was warm, cheery and sincere. The room was very clean, bright and lacking in nothing. The hot biscuits and gravy, along with the waffles and cold milk went a long way to ensuring a return visit a week later. We will spread the word for travellers between Cincinnati and Virginia Beach. Special thanks to Frannie.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamvenice
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#4 of 15 in Staunton
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Days Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!