“A True Gem!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington
Harmony Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 8 Washington B&B and Inns
“A True Gem!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Harmony Manor has set the bar extremely high for all B&B's. This was our first B&B and all I can say is WOW!. From our first experience with the owner Kimberly it was a ultra pleasant experience. The tranquility suite which is where we stayed was immaculate with great views of the mountains and nearby nature. The house was very cozy and in excellent condition with everything a couple could ask for when looking for a peaceful and relaxing weekend. The B&B had a pool table, media room, multiple fireplaces w/sitting areas and a bar . .Upon our return from dinner at the famous Inn at Little Washington, we returned to see our bed turned down for us with little chocolates waiting. The next morning a 5 star breakfast was fantastic and phenomenally made with care by Top Chef Kimberly. She was very attentive and very warm. For anyone looking for a relaxing getaway with little to no interruptions, this is the place. From the home's condition to the nearby wineries, this B&B has it all. A must stay!! my wife and I will be back very soon.

Room Tip: The tranquility suite is the larger suite with a sunken tub king size bed, and separate shower. The...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend at Harmony Manor. The B&B is beautiful and the service is excellent. We did a tour of several local wineries and had the best time. The rooms are all beautiful and I especially loved the fireplace room on the first floor. Very relaxing place to read and visit with friends. We couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautiful B&B w/ fantastic views of the mountains. Loved sitting on the front porch just watching the world go by. Hard to believe we were so close to DC. Wonderful rooms, food, and service. Near several very good wineries and restaurants too.

• Stayed December 2012
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The house was immaculate from the overall quality of construction to the design of each room and nook. The breakfast was more than impressive. The house had a very warm feeling and I felt very welcomed. I look forward to staying at Harmony again on my next visit to wine country.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I just spent an amazing weekend at Harmony Manor with a few of my friends!! The proprietor /owners Kim & Randy Fort are the "Hosts with the Mosts!" Kim went all out for us, arranged a Limo to take us to a private cellar wine tasting, and the dinners she arranged for us were fabulous. She knows the area well, and anything you want, you can do there, with Kim very cordial about arranging it. She is down to earth, friendly, and the B&B itself is 5 star plus!! The best part for me was waking up in the luxurious Tranquility suite, and seeing from my private sitting area the amazing way the sun comes up and the many colors you can be entertained with for over an hour or more!!! Go here, you won't ever want to leave, it is the ultimate relaxation!. Tranquility could have been the name of the B&B itself!!

Room Tip: All 3 rooms available right now have their own private sitting areas. Tranquility ultimate views fo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Brandy Station, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a beautiful property that is well maintained and clean. The views are breathe taking and the home is decorated so well. Worth every penny to stay there. There is so much to see and do in Rappahannock County-art galleries, hiking, biking, vineyards, restaurants, or just a scenic drive. The large soaking tub in the Tranquilty Sutie was so relaxing after a day of wine tasting.

Room Tip: The Tranquility Suite is my favorite of all.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
huntington,wv
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I know people like to sleep in 4-poster beds to have a B&B experience, but I like a modern room with a low bed. The Tranquility Suite fits my needs. I also like the easy drive from West Virginia and proximity to vineyards like Linden which makes my favorite east coast wine- "Hardscrabble". In keeping with Tripadvisor's ethics, I note for the review that while I have a personal relationship with the owners, it is not one which would bias my review. If I didn't think my friend Kim and Randy had such a fine place, I would not have recommended it to friends the week it opened.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
The Mimslyn Inn
#1 of 1 in Huntly
Walden Hall
Walden Hall
#1 of 6 in Culpeper

Been to Harmony Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!