“Super bread pudding!!”

Cuisines: American
VA
“Super bread pudding!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We made a quick stop here while walking around town and had fabulous bread pudding and excellent service!

Visited February 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic French food in VA Country”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stopped at Stonyman Gourmet farmer on my way back from a hike in Shenandoah, and was extremely pleased to walk in and see an amazing display of French pastries: croissants, chocolatines, pear pies, lemon pies, apple pies, etc.... Besides the pastries, there is also a great assortment of various local cheeses (And not only your traditional cheeses like Brie). As a French native, I can truly say that everything I tasted there reminded me of my country.

I found the owner, Susan, to be extremely friendly and helpful as I was trying to decide what to order for my late lunch. I went with the homemade pasta with vegetables and loved every bite of it.

It was a beautiful day so we were able to sit outside on their patio to enjoy our meal. Overall, it was a great experience and I will be sure to be back there!

• Visited October 2012