“All to Ourselves”
Review of Gadino Cellars

Gadino Cellars
More attraction details
Owner description: Family owned and operated winery located outside of Washington, VA
Reviewed June 26, 2017

My friend and I arrived at Gadino Cellars just after they opened and had the place all to ourselves up until we were getting ready to go. The two ladies working there were very nice and I enjoyed several of their wines. Their tasting and their wines were the cheapest of the day and in my opinion the best. I bought ones bottle of wine that was in the semi-sweet family (Luminoso), but also really liked their dry Petit Manseng and their Chardonnay. The setting was lovely and superior to the Little Washington Winery in my opinion.

All reviews
"dog"
"spring"
"selection"

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I've been going to Gadino Cellars for over 10 years!! Great wines! One of the few vineyards where I like both the red and white wines!! Love Bill, Aleta, Stephanie, and Derek! Go - take a picnic - spend the day!

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

We always stop at Gadino Cellars whenever we are in the area. This is a great winery and the tasting room is awesome. We never leave without taking some wine home with us. The pairing of red wine and chocolate truffles is a must!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Family business. Woman serving us very energetic and passionate about the craft and process of bringing their wines to life. You can tell they care a lot about what they do. Nice scenic view to sit back and enjoy a glass or two...

See more reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

This was a great winery. The woman working was the daughter of the owners. She was so friendly, talkative and fun. I loved the winery and would love to go back on a warmer day, when I could enjoy the deck. The wines were outstanding and the truffle pairing for some was great. The only problem was that they were so good that I wanted more (of the truffles and the wine). We both bought bottles to take home too.