“Magical!”
Experience charming LeFay Cottage! nestled at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveler...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Magical!”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Our whole experience with LeFay Cottage is summed up in just one word: Magical!

And, if I had just three words, they be: Heart-fueling Memories!

From the moment we booked this cottage, to our actual stay, to the follow-up afterwards, it was all just perfect (really!).

The Cottage: The home is perfectly sized for 1 to 3 couples and it beautifully decorated & appointed throughout. You'll feel right at home the moment you step through the door!

The Location: Beautiful views and a calming country setting are yours as you drive through the gate. Leave your cares behind and enjoy a glass of wine on the deck as you're enveloped by the serene surroundings.

The Owner: Sally Anne is as delightful, caring, top-shelf and first-rate person that you'll ever meet! She truly thinks of everything to ensure your stay is...Magical. I mentioned that our trip was to celebrate very special time with our dear friend and she proactively arranged special reservations for us at The Inn at Little Washington and Tula's Restaurant. We are deeply grateful to Sally Anne for her sensitivity and thoughtfulness in arranging these special experiences.

Your age range 50-64
Oct 21, 2017
My heart is touched. Thank you for such a magical review. I am blessed to have this opportunity to share LeFay Cottage at Little Washington to create beautiful experiences and memories for guests. It truly was my pleasure and delight to have you all stay. Forever a memory, I too, will cherish.
hfordwich
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Smashing with spectacular views!”
Reviewed September 22, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Sally Anne has taken the traditional idea of an Airbnb to a new level. Offering a beautiful appointed cottage with dreamy decor, luxury amenities and a fabulous location with stupendous views of the spectacular mountains, this lovely cottage felt like home away from home and all set in the heart of wine country. Importantly, my entire family was delighted to have the flexibility of breakfast and snacks at any and all times, versus being locked into a bed and breakfast situation with other people on the timeframes of others. I am up for a 6am work out every day and have found other locations huff and puff at having to prepare something early. Sally Anne was so accommodating and I was able to bring all my own healthy foods to put in the kitchen as if it were my own. Her offering is as beautiful as the cottages offered at The Inn at Little at Washington but for far less, therefore providing one with the opportunity to indulge guests for dinners and wine tours. I applaud her for her vision and creativity...she has provided me with a fabulous opportunity to entertain in the country. I'll be back!

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for such a smashing review, and to put LeFay Cottage at Little Washington on par with The Inn at Little Washington cottages is a lovely compliment...thank you!
I am so pleased that guests that have stayed thus far have enjoyed the opportunity to bring their families, but also entertain others...as if it were there home. The flexibility of having your own cottage in the country for the weekend and to come and go as you please is thus far a "hit". There are so many wonderful offerings that Rappahannock County has to offer which I look forward to sharing with others through my concierge service.
Thank you again for such a delightful review. Look forward to visit again.
ejdane
Rockville, Maryland
“Magical”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

This cottage has all the elements to make a perfect weekend in the country. The owner went out of their way to make the house special. I loved the high end sheets and towels. The living room is charming and we loved sitting on the deck each morning with our coffee. We will definitely return.

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks so much for the super review! Glad to hear everything was perfect for you! Glad you love those Egyptian cotton sheets and Matouk towels...they are those little indulgences everyone seems to love. You visited at a perfect time...the weather is cooler, and the trees are changing color. Glad you took the time to visit Shenandoah National Park when you were here. It is beautiful. Look forward to seeing you next year.
AMB110620...
Hanover
“Charming”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was the perfect place for my husband, me and 4 close friends to spend the night after a delightful dinner at the Inn at Little Washington. The bathrooms were newly renovated and included everything you could need. The beds were comfortable and the deck was relaxing with a beautiful view for our morning coffee/tea. I would definitely recommend and would stay there again.

Sep 17, 2017
What a lovely surprise! Woke up this morning to see such a lovely review from you!. Thank you so much. I do hope that you will visit again.
Sincerely
Jeannine...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Adorable Cottage with one of a kind vintage accents and exquisite details. Elegant, yet comfortable.!”
Reviewed September 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We loved our stay at LeFay Cottage. The bedding and linens were luxurious and the tableware was timeless. Soothing bath soap and hand lotion was provided. Decorated with antiques and vintage charm, yet absolutely comfortable. The owner Sally Ann offered numerous recommendations for fine and casual dinning, historical sites, wineries and outdoor adventures in the Shenandoah mountains. Stunning views! Pride of ownership in this lovely cottage!!

Your age range 50-64
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks so much for a wonderful review! Shenandoah is so wonderful...come back and discover some more of those wonderful hikes and trails!
Best
SA
Tom P
“OK, it WAS magical”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If you are observant when you drive through the gates of Sally Anne's cottage in Washington VA you'll notice the fairies perched on top of the fence posts. Once you're in the home, however, the charm is real world. The attention to detail is extraordinary - beautiful furnishings, luxurious towels and linens, comfortable bedrooms, wonderful bathrooms. Our first night we had dinner at a great place recommended by Sally Anne. Next night, after a hike, we BBQed on the deck overlooking the spectacular grounds. This is truly a special home, one of the best we've ever stayed in. We can't say enough about the pleasures of the home and the host.

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you so much for such a "MAGICAL" review! Really does make my heart sing to know you had such a super time and enjoyed the cottage. I hope to see you both again next year or sooner!
Best
SA
Ann M
“Fantastic Stay! Great Location!”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

When I saw pictures of LeFay Cottage at Little Washington, I realized it was the perfect place for my friends and me to gather for a small reunion. We grilled on the deck and watched the sun set over the Blue Ridge. Some girls went hiking and the rest of us just enjoyed reading and relaxing in the hammock. It was a perfect stay and Sally Anne went out of her way to make sure all of our needs were met. We will be back for our next reunion. Definitely a five star experience.

Aug 27, 2017
So appreciate your lovely review, and I am delighted that you had a wonderful time. Do look forward to hosting you again for your next reunion!
Best,
Sally Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing