“Food was awful”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was astounded by how crowded this place was considering the food was abysmal. I got the filet and for $20, they lopped off the small end of a tenderloin, squirted it with charcoal lighter, and then grilled it for about 5 seconds. And I pulled out 3 veins. It took me 15 minutes to get a beer. I heard the waitress ask the bartender for it 3 times but he was too busy catering to the Warrenton hoity-toities.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I don't understand why anyone would eat at Outback with Longhorn just down the road. Outback's quality of food is sub-par and the service is less than stellar.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I can't say I am a big fan of Outback, but I was armed with a gift card and was in the area, so we gave it a go. This Outback had been remodeled and did not look like the Outback's I remembered. It was a warm, inviting location and the staff was very nice and helpful. The food was good, not amazing, but very good for the price. The steak I ordered was done as I asked and seasoned well and the salads were crisp and not soggy. The Alice Springs chicken was not as I remembered it, but tasted fine to me. All in all this Outback restored my faith in the chain and I can see coming back to this location.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We love outback for their steaks but tonight we decided to try something new. I had the alice springs chicken and it wasnt anything to write home about. First of all it was cold; secondly it was in my opinion for something smothered in cheese and bacon pretty bland. The meat itself didn't taste grilled, either. Dont know when i will make it back to outback

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Tried their new luncheon specials. My wife had the Outburger and salad and enjoyed them. I did the Potato Soup and salad and loved the soup. It was all you could eat but the size they initially bring is more than sufficient.