“service was horrible”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“service was horrible”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The food is ok it's nothing spectacular but it's good, when the service is bad that ruins it all for me.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Michael S

Culpeper
“I love this place.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This outback is good. Clean. Food is how you want it cooked. Service is almost always good. Problem: getting a table on a popular night/day. Prices are normal Outback prices.

Visited April 2012
Bealeton, Virginia
“LONG ON WAITING LINES - SHORT ON FLAVOR”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

we live in the county and stop here every now and then but the one constant they seem to have is long lines and bland food. It isn't worth the wait - got shrimp and it was overcooked - very dry. No I will be stopping at Red Hot and Blue in town at least everything there tastes the same each and every time we stop in.

• Visited April 2012
Haymarket, Virginia, USA
“What happened to Outback?”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I used to love Outback, but each time I have gone I past two years, I like it less. They changed their menu several years back, and continue to tweak it, nd I just don't like their menu anymore. This trip, I ordered the coconut shrimp appetizer, and the shrimp wasn't fried crisp as it normally is. My husband and dad ordered fosters in cans bc their tap was broken and wouldn't be repaired for 3 weeks, and the eer was lukewarm. As an entree, I ordered the chicken on Barbie, and chicken was super dry,when it's usually juicy and moist. Service is always good, it I just don't think I will go back.

• Visited April 2012
Culpeper, Virginia
“Order gone wrong.....”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Well, we have always enjoyed the outback steakhouse. The only time we had a problem, was when we ordered the steak as medium rear, and it was brought out totally uncooked and very red. We didnt understand why, but it looked like the order had been mixed up....We forgive you Outback......