“Among the best”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed January 2, 2011

This HIE has to be among the very best. We love staying here. This is our second visit and it is still very quiet, very clean, very welcoming, Reasonable rates, great staff. Location is very good too in a nice area for walking and jogging. Easy to find off the highway.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cucidate

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I found the staff to be uncaring. I made a reasonable request for help as a courtesy from the manager and was refused. While I am a frequent travel who has plenty of repeat business to offer, I asked for help related to a missed reservation caused by a family health issue. I was asking not from any position of entitlement. I was asking for some understanding related to the vicissitudes of balancing frequent work travel with family life. As I shared my request was refused. A letter I sent went unanswered and the two phone calls I made were not returned. I had to get a reply from the Holiday Inn Customer service center rather than the hotel. While I have stayed at this hotel previously, I will not return. There is a brand new hotel operated by another chain down the road--that hotel is easier to find and is better located for business access as well as restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Cheeerful
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was an excellent place for the money value. Very clean and staff very friendly. Arrived late at night and staff was very helpful. Express breakfast was well worth it, with most items changing daily. only down side was road noise from route 29 traffic alongside hotel on one side, and the constant slamming of doors my inconsiderate guests.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank woody412
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The hotel is excellent....very clean and tastefully decorated. Nothing moldy or outdated. It was really an enjoyable stay. Breakfast, very good too. Thanks to our GPS we did not waste time trying to find it but is tucked away.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Girl1o1
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This HIE was clean and fairly new. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. It was hard to find though, if we hadn't had reservations and a GPS, I doubt if we would have found it. It is not in a location where you would stop because you saw it. WIFI worked great. This is a cute little town with lots of good places to eat downtown.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travlingal51
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My husband and I stayed for a weekend getaway at this Holiday Inn Express and we are very pleased that we made that choice. The staff at front desk and throughout the hotel was very friendly. Our room was inviting, nice size, very clean, it had a refridgerator and a microweave; the bed was very comfortable also (it also had a good size TV, which we did not use much, we enjoyed using the wireless internet though).

We were quite impressed with their breakfast bar, the coffee was amazing and the bar itself was well stocked, clean and organized.

I do have to agree with other reviewers in regard to the location, it isn't easy to find at first. I tried Google maps and printed a map of the area to get there. We liked the fact that the location was not in a commercial area and was calm and quiet. We will definitely stay there next time we visit Warrenton.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrl2010
Reviewed January 8, 2010

We loved everything about the Holiday Inn Express in Warrenton. From the first impression as you drive up to it - its in a beautiful residential/ professional location, very quiet., to the comfortable, clean suite, to the helpful desk staff, and the nice breakfast. You can tell the management takes pride in this property.We want to stay there again. Its also very close to the historic downtown with great restaurants.
This one is tops in our list!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cucidate
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
#1 of 20 in Manassas
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 3 in Gainesville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!