I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Warrenton, VA during a short trip. The reason I'm writing the review is because the lady that checked me into the hotel was awesome. She not only told me a lot about the area, but made sure that I was comfortable and had everything I needed for an enjoyable stay. I wish I would have caught her name, but I checked in late - after 10:00pm on January 3rd and would like to extend my thanks on making it such a wonderful experience.
In regards to the room - it was perfect. The beds were so comfortable, I really was able to make myself right at home. I don't generally get nights to myself, so it was definitely a relaxing break from the norm. The room was clean and inviting. In the morning, the breakfast was just what I needed. The pancake machine was really neat, and (honestly, to my surprise) delicious! The noon checkout gave me more than enough time to gather my things and leave.
My only complaint would be in regards to the price - it was a bit more expensive than where I usually stay, but the quality wasn't noticably different. The breakfast added to it, but it doesn't make or break the stay for me. However, the customer service was spectacular and the cheaper alternatives are a bit of a drive away, so it was a really great option. I'll definitely look to stay here again during my next trip to VA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Fauquier County, Virginia. Located in the town of Warrenton, VA, host of the Virginia Gold Cup. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton, Virginia, is conveniently located to US 29, US 17, US 15, & I-66 and about 45 minutes to Reagan National and Dulles Airports. This beautiful property located between Manassas, VA and Culpeper VA nestled in Virginia s Horse Country. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from the Historic District, and Civil War sites, such as the Battle of Antietam, Battle of Bull Run and Harper s Ferry, WV. Virginia Wineries and many golf courses are within 10 minutes. This state-of-the art hotel offers 85 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a King, or two Queen beds. Special in-room amenities include Complimentary Wired High-Speed Internet, refrigerator, microwave, 27-inch television, 2-line phone, data port, voice mail, coffee and coffeemaker, iron and ironing board and free local calls. Suites are also available with conversation area. Hotel features all non-smoking rooms, meeting space, complimentary signature Express Start breakfast, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, seasonal outdoor pool, guest laundry, business services and free morning paper. Warrenton hosts a variety of businesses, which include WTC, Greystone, F.A.A., VA Gold Cup Assocation, Fauquier Hospital, Airlie Center and the Nissan Pavilion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Warrenton
- Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
- Holiday Inn Warrenton
- Warrenton Holiday Inn