“These folks know how to run a business!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #56 of 92 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have always been pleased with the fresh food at Chipolte. As a vegan, they have very interesting options for me. Very tasty. Never boring. The 1 time they forgot something on my take-out order---they more than made up for the omission. Great customer service. Friendly staff. BTW....we always order online so we don't have to wait in line for our food.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I keep a list of the best meals we've ever had. At the top of the list, towering waaaaaayyyy above all others, is a meal we had at a restaurant that used to exist in Chilhowie, VA by a husband-wife team of Five-Star chefs called Town House. The Chefs were John and Karen Shields. "Meal" is poor choice word here, "experience" is more like it. Each course of the $200 10-course meal sent the mind on a directed, euphoric journey. One dish brought me to a dock in New England, eating barbecue lobster, with the smell of salt and fisherman's boats in the air. Another course brought me to a windswept field in England, the smell of natural herbs and berries in the air. Another brought me to a babbling Kentucky brook, somehow tasting delightful autumn leaves.

Way below that "experience" are the normal meals, the diners that offer bold, unique flavors which put me in mere unfocused bliss. My local diner serves some French Toast that does this, as does a homemade charcoal-grilled burger, or the Beef Short ribs smoked at the local farmers market.

Chipotle does this for me as well, and a Chipotle Steak Burrito is certainly somewhere in my top 5, if not top 3, favorite all-time meals. At around $7 for a burrito, this really is one of the best bargains you can find. I do not know how or why, but every. damn. bite. of a Steak burrito is ecstasy, and in that moment, I believe it to be the best meal I have ever eaten. My wife and I can only describe the experience as "religious."

Maybe it is the fact that they use fresh, local, never-frozen ingredients. Maybe its the liquidy sour cream that oozes into every corner of the burrito. Maybe its the expertly seasoned rice. Maybe its the local, organic beef. (You can actually taste a difference between meat if you go to different Chipotle restaurants because of the different meat suppliers.) Maybe its the inner home owner in me who appreciates the simple Home Depot-created atmosphere/art.

I don't know.

I do know that if I was only allowed to eat 5 different meals for the rest of my life, Chipotle would be one of them. If you don't feel the same way, you are wrong.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I love Chipotle. The ingredients are very fresh and you move through the ine quickly and order exactly what you want. if you have not given Chipotle a try, what are you waiting for??

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am so sick of fast food restaurants- I either feel too full or sick after my meals- not here at Chipotle I feel satisfied and full (but not too full). I usually always get their steak bowl with guac. They have one of my favorite guacs out there!