“Deliciously fantastic food”
Review of Hidden Julles Cafe

Hidden Julles Cafe
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I go to Hidden Julles about once a week, I think it's the best food in Warrenton and they have the best shakes. I understand why people may say pricy, but I lived in California for 4 years and that's the normal price range for delicious organic and all natural food. If you care about your body, pay a little extra and put good food into it instead of fast fake food. Pesto chicken salad on focaccia bread is my favourite. Go, eat, enjoy!!

There are newer reviews for Hidden Julles Cafe

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Pop in and try their coffee, tea and assorted goodies and chat to Julles - a warm, passionate guy who needs your support to make a go of this hidden gem.
It's on Main Street but you have to look for the sign because it's down some stairs. Just do it!

1  Thank gillraynut
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had the turkey brie sandwich with fresh spinach...AMAAZing...a little pricey but well worth it for fresh natural food.

1  Thank kellyannquilts
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I visited Hidden Julles around 11:30am on a Saturday to get a late breakfast. They serve breakfast all day, which is awesome, but I found it to be a little bit expensive for what you get. We ordered a breakfast burrito (you pay extra to add meat), monte cristo and two coffees. The bill was $26. While the portions were large enough by themselves, be aware that you do not get any sides (which we wouldn't have needed due to the portions, but just an fyi). The servers were all very polite, but there was definitely some confusion or lack of service experience. For instance, we didn't get silverware or napkins and my husbands food came out about 5-10 minutes before mine, so he was over half way done by the time I was served. Additionally, the shop is very small with limited seating. Around noon it started getting fairly busy and people didn't have anywhere to sit.

Overall, I'd definitely visit again. I love that they use local and organic ingredients and the food was pretty good, though we'd both try something different next time. I thought the burrito was a little bland and the monte cristo was a little sweet for my husbands liking.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Extremely expensive - a chef's salad over $10.00, sandwiches average $8.50 and that is all you get, just a sandwich, $5.00 for a milk shake because it's organic(their biggest boast - organic and natural)? Yet, they have Pepsi in the cooler. Very slow. Employee seemed nice to people she knew, but did not even offer me a napkin and there were none sitting out.

1  Thank Terry D