“Barbecue par excellant!”

Sibby's
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We found the restaurant on Yelp. Followed the GPS to an old white building. The restaurant closed in 15 minutes and we thought we would give it a try anyway. Walked into an average looking restaurant. Met by Sibby herself who exudes sunshine and considered it no problem to take us in at the last minute. Ordered the barbecued brisket. Yes there is fat on the edges but not 30 percent as one rated it. Man oh man does this barbecue and sauce go together. Best we've had in years. Coleslaw tastes like something you picked out of your own garden. Most restaurants soak it sugar and mayo...not here. Mac and cheese is great. Sweet potato mash was wonderful. If we are in the area we will be coming back for more.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Ribs were very good. Service was warm, friendly and accommodating. Not sure that side veggies were fresh...but hey, it's all part of the region. People don't dip below the Mason Dixon Line for health food ;-)

1  Thank SavvyConsumer A
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We just tried Sibby's based on a strong recommendation and were a little disappointed. We are thinking it may have been a bad day for them. My wife ordered the brisket which was a huge serving, however it had to be more than 30% fat. Not just on the outside edge, but through to the center on some pieces. Her mixed vegetables were frozen peas, carrots, corn and green beans. You could tell it was frozen by the peas. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs. They were actually good, but did not stand out. I will say they had a good bark on them. Cole slaw was fresh and home made vinegar base, very healthy. The service was great and the restraint was very clean. Don't let the exterior turn you off, the inside atmosphere has a nice colorful jazz theme. For us, we feel there are other better BBQ options in the region, so I do not think we will return, however, if you are in Warrenton, like southern food (many items on menu other than BBQ,) Sibby's is a great alternative to the chain restaurants that dominate Warrenton.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is the best BBQ ever! My family loves this place! The sweet potato mash is great and I love the baked beans. Everything is wonderful!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very pleasant find. Warmly welcomed. BBQ was stunningly good. Without a doubt the best ribs I have eaten. My daughter had similar raves about the pulled pork.

Been to Sibby's? Share your experiences!