“Excellent Breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Denny's
Ranked #49 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Front Royal, Virginia
“Excellent Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I recently had breakfast at this Denny’s while my car was being serviced next door. The eggs were as ordered, the hash browns were very good and generous, juice was plentiful, and service was attentive and timely. All things considered it was exactly what you look for in breakfast – good food and a pleasant, enjoyable experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Goochland, Virginia
“A Fine Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Looking for something between fast food and upscale dining for lunch we opted for Denny's. Turned out an excellent choice. The service was prompt and most courteous. Jennifer was our server, I ordered a simple cheeseburger and it was delicious. Not over cooked and moist. Great food the price. I recommend it.!

Culpeper, Virginia
“Great for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was a slow Tues at 1am, so I wouldn't expect anything less of what we experienced. The food was incredibly hot, jalapeños were amazingly spicy, and our server was kind. Took a little wait to place our food order, but overall very good. With IHop right beside it, I'm not sure who gets the better business, but Denny's hit the spot when I needed it to. Even the bathrooms were clean and it's attached to a convenience store.

• Visited October 2013