“This is a Rockin' Place in downtown Warrenton”
Review of Molly's Irish Pub

Molly's Irish Pub
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Woodstock, Virginia
“This is a Rockin' Place in downtown Warrenton”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

If you want a jolly crowd of folks, even spilling out on to the sidewalk, this is the place.

We found it too loud and noisy for our tastes, so we had a couple beers and left for a quieter setting down the street.

Good average bar and grill for younger people than us....so, in Warrenton, it's "rock on at Molly's Irish Pub!"

Visited August 2014

“Solid pub and food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Have visited this pub several times. The burgers and wraps are good. Have had fish tacos which are good and large. Great pub fries and onion rings. The Scottish eggs are a tasty appetizer.

Great bar.

Old town Warrenton is great.

Visited August 2014
“Smoky”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

While there is not smoking inside the smokers outside make for an unpleasant experience. Food is ok pub food.

Visited March 2014
Warrenton, Virginia
“Great Food, Bad Bathroom”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is fantastic (we've eaten there many times) but the lady's bathroom was closed one night and the men's did not seem very clean-not even for washing hands. This is why the rating - if the bathroom was in such condition, what about the kitchen?

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sunsup605
Casey W, Owner at Molly's Irish Pub, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thanks for the review. I'm terribly sorry you found the restroom in poor condition. Unfortunately the men's room has been subject to repeated vandalism and it's been very difficult to maintain. Please don't think it reflects upon our kitchen, which I can assure you is tip top.
Recently we have remodeled the entire restroom, hopefully making it easier to keep clean and prevent future vandalism. Not an excuse for the the condition you found it in, but we have done our best to address the problem.
I'm glad you love our food. I hope we have the opportunity for another review.
Warrenton, Virginia
“Service with a name and a handshake...what a treat”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Had to run into Warrenton Virginia, my home town, to hot the post office and decided to support a local shop; something I don't often get the opportunity to do working in DC. Just a block down the street, I walked into Molly's Irish Pub. What a wonderful cozy place. Back to the title, the first thing I received when I sat at the bar was a warm handshake and introduction to the bar keep "Pete." Not your usual "Hi my name is Ashley and I will be taking care of you" canned statement. This was sincere and told me I was in for a rare treat.

The Fat Tire ale was cold and awesome and the sandwich, a Reuben was perfectly cooked and presented.

With all the chain restaurants I run through on business travel, it was great to come home and find this gem. Definitely a must try if you are driving through town or looking for a unique place in the country. You won't be disappointed.