“Good beer and food.”

Molly's Irish Pub
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good beer and food.”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Maybe I am used to great service in Arizona, but customer service did not appear to be a priority. People were not rude, just that you should not have to ask for a menu and food was slow being delivered.

1 Thank Phil F

Wandering American
“Great Reuben sandwich, and fun place to meet locals”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This place is in the heart of Warrenton in the historical city center. If driving there you will have to park on the street but it's far enough from D.C. you won't go bankrupt paying for parking! It's free most of the time if not all of the time; I only went in the evenings.

I have been going here multiple times over the years every time I visit for business. I have been fortunate enough to meet some very, kind, and pleasent locals who make the experience very enjoyable. This is probably one of the best bars in the whole town.

I don't live in the U.S. and haven't for some time as my work keeps me abroad. One of the things I miss most while living abroad is a proper Reuben sandwich. Molly's has a killer rueben with real corned beef or turkey as a healthy alternative. Everytime I come to Warrenton I always make my way to Molly's and make sure to fill up with the Reuben sandwich!

The beer selection is amazing as well; they have Guinness, Kilkenny, Harp and a number of other fine beers. They even have televisions for the sports buffs who want to drink and watch a game as well.

Bottom line, I absolutely love this place and whenever I'm in town I'll always make it a priority to drop in.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank morseman21
Warrenton, Virginia
“Disgusting”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Went in for lunch with my two sons and parents. We all tried something different and the consensus was the same - we couldn't even eat the food it was so bad. The fish tacos have frozen fish sticks in them, the shepherd’s pie was so dry my mom could hardly swallow it and my son's Caesar salad was only lettuce and dressing. I had a hamburger with bleu cheese and wasn't sure if it was the cheese or the meat that tasted off.

Seems like this is more of a drinking hole and smells like one too - for five people lunch cost $85. Will never go back for any reason!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank CaliforniaGirl66
maryland
“um. yuck.”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

so when our party of 9 walked thru the door at noon and it was empty, that should have clued me in. First, the overwhelming smell of urine was awful. We were near the front door. The loo is at the back. I don't want to know..... The waitress spilled water on me and didn't say anything. My husband's fish (fish and chips) was completely dried out. My friend's mum got a curry. I'm not joking, it tasted just like nacho cheese dip and have the texture of dip (for chips) I had the Irish Stew which was acceptable but nothing special at all. Overall I thought this place bit the big one and it was pretty expensive too. Won't be back.

• Visited August 2011