“Sunday breakfast place to go.”

Claire's at the Depot
Reserve with OpenTable
Claire's at the Depot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lee Street
Warrenton, Virginia
“Sunday breakfast place to go.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Recently, I went to Claire's for Sunday breakfast. I had been under the impression that it was a set price menu for brunch. It's not! We had a very nice brunch and only got what we wanted. The monte cristo was good, as we're the mimosas and fresh oj.

• Visited February 2014

Warrenton, Virginia
“always a great meal”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love Claire's, the french dip sandwich for lunch makes my mouth water, the wife enjoys the burger and we always split the beet and goat cheese salad. Pricey for the kids, but for a great lunch or dinner I would not hesitate to go.

• Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very good food and nice location”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been here multiple times with my wife and friends and always come away with an extremely full stomach as I enjoy the food very much. Staff in general are very friendly and helpful. It can be a bit loud if you are seated near the bar area and occasionally the food comes across as a bit over salted, but no other complaints! I would recommend trying them out and definitely make reservations on Friday / Saturday.

Visited February 2014
Virginia
“The restaurant in Warrenton”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I live near Warrenton. This is the place I take all my out-of-town visitors and where all my local friends and I meet on special occasions. The food it out of this world, perfectly served in a delightfully warm, beautifully restored local landmark -- a pre-Civil War train depot. Try Claire's justifiably famous she-crab soup. It's so thick, you could eat it with a fork, and it really is yummy. Everything at Claire's is tasty and thoughtfully prepared for people with a range of dining preferences. Even skinny *itches who go to restaurants just to be seen and smell their salads will find something to love (and perhaps actually eat) on the menu. But really now, come hungry and be prepared to indulge yourself. You won't be sorry.

• Visited February 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Warm and cozy”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were there for my wifes birthday. It was a cold rainy night and we had a table close to the fireplace. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Very nice selection of appetizers. Main courses were a little light but still a good selection along with the specials. The wine list is small and features many local wines. We found a perfect wine for our meal and it rounded out the evening perfectly. On that particular night the restaurant fit like a glove.

• Visited January 2014