“Warm and cozy”

Claire's at the Depot
Reserve with OpenTable
Claire's at the Depot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lee Street
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were there for my wifes birthday. It was a cold rainy night and we had a table close to the fireplace. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Very nice selection of appetizers. Main courses were a little light but still a good selection along with the specials. The wine list is small and features many local wines. We found a perfect wine for our meal and it rounded out the evening perfectly. On that particular night the restaurant fit like a glove.

1  Thank Thomas Z

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food is very good, but pricey. The servers are friendly, but the kitchen must be very slow. I have eaten here four times and the average wait for my food was about 35 minutes. The staff is friendly overall.

Nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had dinner at Claire's after Christmas Eve church service. My wife had a crab cake and cod meal. It seemed unusual to have that combination but my wife enjoyed it. I had a nice filet mignon which I found tender and juicy. As an appetizer, we split a salad and received two nice portions on separate plates. Sherry was our wait person and was very prompt, efficient and personable. She made our evening even more enjoyable. Claire's is just off the main street of old town Warrenton. It is set in an old train station and had been remodeled since the last time we were there. If you want an enjoyable dinner while in Warrenton, Virginia, I recommend trying Claire's at The Depot.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We eat here weekly. Always a great meal, from the best burger in town (always cooked to perfection) to outstanding and unique dinner selections.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I met friends at Claire's for Sunday brunch and it was fantastic. I had the Eggs Chesapeake -- an Eggs Benedict dish but with crab cakes. It was delish although not the best crab cake for this region. But I was not unsatisfied. My friends had 2 items off the special's menu and they were delighted as well. The ambiance was wonderful. The building is beautiful. And the service was great. I took my sister back there the next weekend and we both had the cornbread blueberry pancakes with gouda grits. Yum!