“Great Seafood far from the beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Claire's at the Depot

Claire's at the Depot
Reserve with OpenTable
Claire's at the Depot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lee Street
Bristow, Virginia
“Great Seafood far from the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I went to Claire's for our 4th anniversary and really enjoyed it. She had the scallops, and I had the halibut special (parm crusted with almond rice pilaf). Both were excellent, and some of the best seafood we've had away from the beach. We also tried the fried oyster appetizer and it was great as well.

A little pricey, but we'll be back

Virginia
“Wonderful......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a girls day out and came here for dinner.
We both had a wonderful server and a great glass of wine, had the beet salad and then split two appetizers.
The salmon nacho , well it sounded just ok, but we ordered it and it was so unbelievably tasty that we were amazed with the flavor....
Then we had the coconut shrimp that was another great choice and glad we ordered what we did.
We will return with our spouses for sure.

• Visited September 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Nice Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a lovely Sunday Brunch al fresco at Claire's. They have a nice summer menu with Fried Greed Tomato Eggs Benedict, mimosas and fresh, warm scones. Fried Oysters - done perfectly. The Bloody Mary my husband ordered was less than perfect so he only ordered one but the service was great from start to finish. Such a nice surprise for being outside of DC in a quaint setting. Would recommend and will return with friends.

• Visited September 2013
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Nice place in Warrenton.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I dined at Claire's on a recommendation from our hotel. We were happy with the choice. We ate at the bar, which is a good way to experience a restaurant on a more personal level. She had crab with fried green tomatoes. I had steak. We both had goat cheese and beet salad. Great food, friendly service. I recommend you try it if in area.

Winchester, Virginia
“Worst customer service I've ever had!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews for this place and it sounded great. We don't live in this area but wanted a nice place to eat. Upon arrival since we had no reservation we were told to wait at the bar till a seat was available looking around I saw about ten open tables but I didn't it. The bartender was friendly and they had a good selection of wine. After 15 minutes rather same hostess said she could seat us but we only had an hour! Why not just tell us your booked though by the look of the place there was plenty of seating! The food was quite expensive for what it was sub par! Though my dessert was good the creme brulee. The vegetable risotto dish horrible and no flavor and my husband stated he's had much better steak at Sweetwater in centreville. We will never make a stop here on our travels again I am still shocked at how we were treated! My advice don't go!

• 2 of 5 bubbles