“The Best in the Area”

Claire's at the Depot
Reserve with OpenTable
Claire's at the Depot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lee Street
Alexandria, Virginia
“The Best in the Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good food, great service and very pleasant ambience, in a converted train depot. How can you go wrong?

Visited June 2013

Warrenton, VA
“Fine food, fine service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the tallest quiche I have ever seen, tasty all the way through. My dessert choice was a warm blackberry crisp, which came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream; the server had been tipped off that it was my birthday so there was a lighted candle on the dessert.
The server was smiling and pleasant in every way, patiently waiting for our decisions.

• Visited June 2013
Texarkana, Texas
“Awesome dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had dinner here a few weeks ago and had to let you all know how awesome it was. I tasted from everyone's plate and can't think of anything I would change about anything I ate. My filet was cooked to perfection, the tuna appetizer was excellent, the fried oysters had the perfect batter, they have a great wine selection, wonderful service and last but not least was the dessert. We all fought over the key lime pie. It was the best I've ever tasted and on a delicious crust. If I lived in this town I would eat there every chance I had to eat out. The prices are quite reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Liza M
Centennial, Colorado
“Outstanding Place for Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We've eaten here in the evening too, but it's a great place for Sunday brunch. Whenever we've gone, the food is excellent. The She-Crab Bisque is their specialty, and worth getting. For dessert their Creme' Brule is outstanding.

• Visited May 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Nicest environment in Warrenton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Service can be spotty. Food is frequently very good. Creative and varied menu. Priced accordingly. Never have been disappointed, rarely have been blown away. Probably the most consistent quality dining experience in town but certainly not perfect. Dining in the back sun porch offers a pleasant but noisy experience.

Visited December 2012